Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Not anymore! Thanks Vernon!
    Repeating: Drew Brees performing 32 points under projection with 5 INTs is the reason for this loss. (I was 4th in scoring for the week, so it was a tad unlucky as well.)

Oh, but I see you kept your streak alive. Enjoying life in the basement, troll?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Enjoying life in the basement, troll?
      Didn't you just say that me dropping Fitz and Vernon would 'alter the competitive balance of the league'? And then give me crap over it being 'unsporting'?

Sure, it did -> away from you because you picked him up and started him. I warned you not to pick him up *but did you listen?* No.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Blind Squirrels is now 6-1 in games that are close, including wins in their last four such contests.
        ...I'm the Baltimore Orioles...
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
          ...I'm the Baltimore Orioles...
          Except you're probably a lot nicer than Peter Angelos.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Didn't you just say that me dropping Fitz and Vernon would 'alter the competitive balance of the league'? And then give me crap over it being 'unsporting'?
            Dropping multiple all-stars off a 1-10 team the week after the trade deadline - in a league with very deep benches - is a red flag. Especially from someone with a history of rule-twisting and unsportsmanlike behavior like you. If I was fighting for the last playoff spot and my closest competitor added a player like Fitzgerald out of the blue, I would not be happy.

But if it concerns you, I'll be happy substitute "stupid" for "unsportsmanlike."

BTW, glad those changes worked out so well for you. Congrats on finally adding "biggest blowout" loser and lowest-scoring team of the week to your 1-12 team resume.
            Last edited by -Jrabbit; December 4, 2012, 18:38.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
            X