• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA in 6
    NYR in 7

Comment

• LA in 5
      NYR in 5
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Jonny and demonbinder are MIA...
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• When the Kings make the finals, maybe I'll be smart enough to pick them.
          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• You are the only person to pick the Coyotes in any of the three rounds so far.

Comment

• I thought the sing-song chant of Marty by the Ranger fans was classless.
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• LA finally loses it's second game. They've won 11 of 13 playoff games, and have booked themselves a ticket for the SCF. Is that a record?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Who cares? They got there by beating awful teams.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Stay classy Kings

Comment

• Who cares? They got there by beating awful teams.
                      Maybe the Kings are just that good? Hey they could do what Calgary failed to do with Iggy, playoff leader extraordinaire, and win the cup. Still think it will go to the east though.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Maybe the Kings are just that good?
                        Hey, maybe they are good.

Let's ask the people who correctly predicted they would win all their series.

Oh, hey. That's me. Not you.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Hey, maybe they are good.

Oh, hey. That's me. Not you.
                          It's remarkable how successful the Sutter system is away from Iginla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            It's remarkable how successful the Sutter system is away from Iginla.
                            and Jim Playfair is an Associate coach in Phoenix so both west finalists had recent Calgary coaches on their coaching staff-- the coaches are successful elsewhere

I just don't know what it says about Iggy-- I think it says more about the crappy level of talent that Sutter as GM assembled--

I don't see exactly how Iggy prevents the bulk of the 3rd and 4th liners from chipping in with 12 or 16 goals instead of 4 or 6. Calgary's 3rd and 4th lines play about the same amount as 3rd and 4th lines on other teams and this lackl of "depth scoring" has been an issue for years-- But what does Iggy have to do with it? He usually faces the opposing team's top checking line
                            Last edited by Flubber; May 23, 2012, 17:57.
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Hey, maybe they are good.

and me!!-- I even got the number of games right this time

Too bad the Rangers look like a worn out team but the Rangers still have hope-- Its called Lundqvist -- No matter what happens, he has fashioned an impressive playoff run-- I seem to recall he has not surrendered more than 3 goals in any of his 18 playoff games this year

Comment

• Me as well. I'm not sure how many of us picked LA to win each round so far, I'll look it up when I get home.

Not surprisingly, LA's win won't alter to standings too much, as only one person picked the Coyotes.

Comment

Working...
                                X