No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I think that would put you in second or third place, but I don't have the table in front of me currently. You'd at least be in contention.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The Kings-Coyotes series starts Sunday night at 8pm, Eastern.

Comment

• Facts -- Ben Kenobi etc etc-- sorry but you seemed to like lampooning Asher for a similar small error

If Washington wins game 7 I could go 3 for four in round 2-- I will still be pretty irrelevent in the overall though as I had a similar record to you in round one
        Yep, you're the only one who has a shot at going over .500 for this round, but I believe that everyone is under .500 for their overall predictions, since Garth took it in the chin.

I'm officially guaranteed to finish below .500, if WA wins, the best I can go is 7/15.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I probably won't get a chance to do this on the weekend, so

NY/Was winner in 7
          LA in 6
          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Okay, some quick stats along with the new standings

Two players (gjramsey & Jonny) went 0 for 4 in the second round. Kudos, gentlemen.
            No one did better than 2 for 4: myself, Asher, Supr49er, mrboo123, and Flubber all broke even this round.
            Three players secured a bonus point this round, all on the Rangers in 7: myself, Garth Vader, and Supr49er.
            Only mrboo123 (LA) and Asher (NYR) have their Cup picks alive; joncha and gjramsey (both NYR) have their runner-up alive.
            No one is mathematically eliminated yet, but all it would take is one right pick for Garth, or one wrong one for our bottom-feeders, to make that happen.

The standing are starting to spread out a bit:

1. Garth Vader 14 (23 max possible)
            2. Guynemer 13 (22)
            3. Asher 12 (25)
            4. Kontiki 11 (20)
            4. Ming 11 (20)
            4. Supr49er 11 (20)
            4. demonbinder 11 (20)
            8. Flubber 10 (19)
            9. Joncha 8 (19)
            9. mrboo123 8 (21)
            9. gjramsey 8 (19)
            9. notyoueither 8 (17)
            13. Jonny 6 (15)
            13. Ben Kenobi 6 (15)

Coyotes-Kings tomorrow night. Get at least that pick in before 8PM Eastern, or face my wrath. I'll be out of town all day tomorrow.

I've got

Devils in 6
            Kings in 6

Comment

• LA vs. PHO - Everything tells me LA is going to win, which means Phoenix probably will. Still, go with the gut - it's only proven me wrong repeatedly this post season. LA in 6
              NYR vs. NJ - Meh, don't care. Jersey looks good. NJ in 6
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• LA in 6
                NYR in 7
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I'm kind of hoping Phoenix wins the cup now.

Comment

• LA in 5
                    NJ in 7
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Zero scoring teams left with Washington losing.

LA in 4
                      NYR in 6

Am now 3/12, going 2/8 in the first round and 1/4 in the second.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• NYR in 6
                        LA in 6
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Solidarity!

Comment

• LA in 5
                            NYR in 5
                            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Devils in 6
                              Coyotes in 6
                              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• NJ in 7
                                LA in 7
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X