No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone think Phoenix will beat Nashville?

I was about to post that the Coyotes were up 1, but then the Predators scored.

Still the first period.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      Does anyone think Phoenix will beat Nashville?

I was about to post that the Coyotes were up 1, but then the Predators scored.

Still the first period.

phx is a solid well coached squad and them winning would not shock me or anything but frankly they were widely outplayed by the Blackhawks and Smith often saved their bacon (or more to the point, CRawford didn't get the big save for the Hawks)

Nashville is also a solid well coached squad and if Rinne can match smith, I think that Nashville has the edge in talent-- I have been super-high on Weber for a couple of years now and don't know if Phx can match an explosive guy like Radulov. I expect them to be in every game but I still think Nasville takes it

Given my predictive powers in the first round, this means there is a 62.5% CHANCE that the Coyotes rule the day
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Phoenix is up 3-2 at the end of the second period. How is this happening? Scratch that, how the hell has anyone scored 5 times against those goalies?

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          Phoenix is up 3-2 at the end of the second period. How is this happening? Scratch that, how the hell has anyone scored 5 times against those goalies?
          Some weird bounces and Rinne playing not that great--

Smith was awesome though-- Nashville owned Phx in the 3rd and for good chunks of the OT but Smith was amazing
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Every team that has beaten the president's trophy winner made the SCF. LA's roll continues.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• One caveat is while LA technically won, it's more appropriate to say Vancouver lost.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• One caveat is while LA technically won, it's more appropriate to say Vancouver lost.
                So Calgary's in a decade-long division losing streak? We are lucky to have folks like you for whom the glass is half full.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• It's pretty amazing how many of the Canadian teams are just not all that good considering that Canada is supposed to be hockey central.

For instance, the Edmonton Oilers...

Comment

• Free agents go where they want to go.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• And no one wants to go to Canada, not even Canadians.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• **** the Coyotes.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• LA hasn't lost an away game yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X