No announcement yet.

Baseball is Here!! MLB 2012!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got MLB.TV so I can watch the Tigers on my XBox, and holy ****, Tigers.

With Fielder hitting behind him, Cabrera may have a Triple Crown, .350/50/140 type season.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      American League

East: New York Yankees
      Central: Detroit Tigers
      West: Texas Rangers
      Wild Cards: Los Angeles Angels / Tampa Rays

National League

East: Philadelphia Phillies
      Central: St. Louis
      West: LAD
      Wild Cards: SF/MIL

WS = Texas over St. Louis
      Can't find much to argue with here, except I'll take the Tigers over the Phils.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Just got MLB.TV so I can watch the Tigers on my XBox, and holy ****, Tigers.

With Fielder hitting behind him, Cabrera may have a Triple Crown, .350/50/140 type season.
        What an amazing game today!! Walk off by Avila! 3-0 baby!
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yeah, that was ****ing amazing.

Comment

.500 OBP
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've watched three Tigers games this season and they've won all three. Obviously I need to keep watching.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The Mets vs. Braves series this weekend made me smile . I know that this won't hold up, but it was still fun (and also appears to confirm that the Braves are in big trouble this season).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The fact that both the Red Sox and the Yankees are 0-3 makes me positively giddy.

**** those ****ing ****ers.

Comment

The fact that both the Red Sox and the Yankees are 0-3 makes me positively giddy.

Comment

Ozzy - STRIKE ONE!

Comment

Let's be perfectly honest here. Your Tigers are doing their best to be just like them.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                          Ozzy - STRIKE ONE!
                          Huh?

Comment

I think he's referring to Ozzy's Castro comments. (marlin's coach, not you)
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ozzie != Ozzy
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                                Let's be perfectly honest here. Your Tigers are doing their best to be just like them.
                                Still several tens of millions short, but I'll acknowledge they're in the second tier of "buying a championship" with the Angels.

Comment

Working...
                                X