NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did his streak get broken?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• (Cue Slowwhand....)

"Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Did his streak get broken?
        Yep
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So, you've rotated the stock until the Falcons are your lost love? I want to make sure that I get it right for the tabloids.
          Who you're boinking is a full-time job to keep up with.

EDIT: Although, I have to admit, as a lover of alliteration, that a banner headline of "Imran Furiously ****s High Flying Falcons" has a certain appeal.
          Last edited by SlowwHand; November 30, 2012, 03:16.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I ****ing live in Atlanta you jackoff
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Sloww, you can like more than one team, you know... not everybody hates every team outside of their one love
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Snoopy, Sloww knows this. He roots for all of Texas with some arcane esoteric hierarchy of preference.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  I ****ing live in Atlanta you jackoff
                  So? I didn't root for the Bears when I was in Chicago, I didn't root for the Chargers when I lived in San Diego.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Logical fallacy #114: Because "IF A THEN B" is not always true, arguing it is not true in general.

Comment

• JEEZ, Imran. I know where you live. What a hothead. All of a sudden you've decided to go full-tilt puss on me?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• You've been spreading bull**** for years about me on this to the point where its affected others' opinions of me on the matter. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Comment

• Imran, why don't you just post a list of all teams you root for in one fashion or another, and then a list of teams you root against; and then a prioritization list. Then you can just point to it any time Slowwy gives you trouble

Comment

• Nah, I think he should embrace the fan-slut thing.
                            Selfish on my part, perhaps, but it's much more amusing.

Although a fandom priority list would be fun too, especially if it specified how players from his fave college(s) (Rutgers IIRC?) joining certain pro teams might affect his future fandom. We could develop a whole procedure - maybe even predict changes in loyalty and perhaps automate these little blow-ups with Sloww.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'd assume it was quite obvious by now . (I mean, really, I was the only person on this site that defended Vick while with the Falcons - if that didn't give away that I was a Falcons fan... though I still think he got a bum rap for his play) - Falcons, Mets, Rutgers, Devils, Newcastle United. Root against - SEC Football (mostly, Vandy's alright), Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Saints, Patriots, NY Giants, Cowboys, Braves, Yankees, Red Sox, NY Rangers, Manchester United, I'm sure there are some I've forgotten (I tend to dislike a lot more teams than I like). Oh, and football playoffs wise, I tend to root (if I have no strong feelings either way) for the more offensively minded team as I tend to dislike watching super defensive games.

Comment

• OMG. Well, Imran, I rather doubt anyone bases their opinion of you based on any trash I've talked.
                                I'll tell you what I'll do. I will never again address you nor make comment about you. As my last question, will that be enough to help you curtail your hissy fit?

Comment

Working...
                                X