No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHI-DEN superbowl would be awesome, don't you think? Cutler vs. DEN, Peyton vs CHI rematch... Hester returning the opening kickoff for a TD...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Guess I wouldn't mind rooting for Denver
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Holy crap! Before this season started, who would have predicted the Colts would be 6-3?! That Andrew Luck be gooood!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• It's the colts, in a terrible division. Temper your enthusiasm, young padawan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            Guess I wouldn't mind rooting for Denver
            Do I have to say anything? I mean, really.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Do I have to say anything? I mean, really.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Do I have to say anything? I mean, really.

You never root for another team in the Super Bowl if your precious Cowboys aren't there?

You are just a ****ing hypocrite, admit it .

Comment

• Going in I thought Luck was probably the best QB of the Rookie Class (Wilson second, but I was biased); however, I did not forsee 6-3.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I'm quite capable of watching a game without any vested interest other than the enjoyment of watching. Completely off your personal point of reference chart, I know.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      I'm quite capable of watching a game without any vested interest other than the enjoyment of watching. Completely off your personal point of reference chart, I know.
                      So you've never, ever rooted for a team to win a Super Bowl which wasn't your Cowboys? Regardless of the participants?

Comment

• Now that's not fair, Imran. Everybody's rooted against the Patriots once or twice, it's just how it's done.

Comment

• What do you mean, "that's not fair" - I'm exposing the hypocrisy!

Comment

• It's not hypocritical to root against the Patriots. It's patriotic.

Comment

• Be careful what you say about the Pats, Aqib Talib is probably bored this week and may be looking to score points with his new coach...

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Not liking one team more than not liking another isn't the same as cheering for. Again, you would need a frame of reference, which you don't, slut.

Comment

Working...
                                X