No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had Flacco in D/ST to sub for Rivers. Christian Ponder, how you win in decisive fashion only throwing 111 yards on freaking 26 attempts?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Wow, what a call by the officials on that fumble. Down by contact? Love it as a Bears fan, but a blown call.

Comment

• I wish I had Flacco in D/ST to sub for Rivers. Christian Ponder, how you win in decisive fashion only throwing 111 yards on freaking 26 attempts?
        I have Flacco/Rivers and Manning/Rivers/Schaub. Team with Flacco + Rivers is 1-3, btw. Put up another 150+ point loss.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Arizona 4-0. I believe I'm the only one who called for Arizona in the playoffs.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• A broken clock is right twice a day.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- It took Chuck Pagano less than nine months to instill his fighter's mentality and hopeful spirit in the Indianapolis Colts.

He will need both to survive the biggest battle of his life - leukemia.

In a somber news conference Monday, the Colts announced that their new coach had been hospitalized for cancer treatment and probably would not return to full coaching duties this season. He will be replaced on an interim basis by offensive coordinator Bruce Arians.

Here's hoping it was discovered in time.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                I wish I had Flacco in D/ST to sub for Rivers. Christian Ponder, how you win in decisive fashion only throwing 111 yards on freaking 26 attempts?
                What about andy dalton
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• In my league for the big bucks, I'll fall to 2-2 if I can't pull off 13 points from Brandon Marshall and Robbie Gould tonight! They should get that but the Bears offense has been atrocious this year except against the miserable Colts. Hoping for a turn around. Come on, Bears!

Plus beating the Cowgirls will be an added bonus.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Marshall is overdue.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Marshall is 2 for 31 so far, Gould has like 5 points. So 8 for Marshall and 5 for Gould. Is Albie over at the half? That's with the DST scoring.

Comment

• As of now (9:32 Central), it's 6 for Gould and, assuming PPR, Marshall has 4 for 66 = 7.3, for 13.3 total.

So as long as no one misses an extra point or fumbles, Alby is safe.

My Bears defense in Auction League is looking sweet with two pick-6s.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I squeak out wins in both DST and IDP. Fortunate.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Wow, I won't say I'm unhappy to see Slowwy take down the clear number 1 team, and the only team he would beat this week. Poly IDP is ridiculously even this year. High score was 181 for JR. 9 teams between 169 and 149. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Wow, I won't say I'm unhappy to see Slowwy take down the clear number 1 team, and the only team he would beat this week. Poly IDP is ridiculously even this year. High score was 181 for JR. 9 teams between 169 and 149. Wow.
                              Emphasis added.....actually there are two teams that Slowwhand would have beat this week

More interesting to me is the fact that of the 5 winners, 4 of us had losing records at the start of this week, only the "Deviations" (Koya) had a winning record after three weeks and still won this week.
                              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I don't know wtf do do with Chris Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X