No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, we all know how tough it is to stomp on the Titans and Raiders...

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Yeah, we all know how tough it is to stomp on the Titans and Raiders...
      Or the Seahawks and Cards.

Wins a win.

I love it how when I'm happy and having a good day that people want to piss in my cheerios.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Now, be honest: who else is only watching the SF/Detroit game to the end just to see Harbaugh and Schwartz?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• No, I was watching it to see how close my matchup against Berz in the Offline League would be heading into Monday night. I figured they would play nice this time.

Comment

• The Lions are horribad.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• During the Bears - Packers game one of the promo's asked if the Lions were the team to beat in the NFC Central. We all had a good laugh (about the only one that night) about that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                I guess I can't make statements about any team but the Giants now
                FWIW, this is EXACTLY how Slow started to believe I rooted for every successful team (because as we all know the Mets are having a barnburner of a year in MLB )
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• FWIW, that's exactly incorrect. It takes more than once to make a slut.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    The Lions are horribad.
                    Eh, too early to say. SF is a pretty elite team this year and the Lions had a solid chance at a comeback against them in the 4th (until they screwed it up). Losing to a team people say is in the top three in the NFL isn't too shameful. It wasn't a complete blowout either. So yea, too early to call them 'horribad', but too early to predict a return to the playoffs also.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• JR, Peter King noted in MMQB why Tillman didn't turn the right direction:
                      Originally posted by Peter King
                      Now for the role of Crosby. "That's where a little bit of luck comes into play,'' Crabtree said. "Mason rolls left, and holds their wing guy [Charles Tillman] from coming after me, and coach Slocum just put that in a couple of weeks ago.'' At the snap, Crosby took a step forward, as if he were going to kick it, then immediately wheeled to run very wide around left end. That froze Tillman. If Crosby doesn't run left, Tillman could have chased his man, Crabtree, and easily caught him from behind. "That,'' said Crabtree, "is a wrinkle that really paid off. We needed it.''
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        FWIW, that's exactly incorrect. It takes more than once to make a slut.
                        My all of one team per sport is too much for you .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Do you want me to start a poll, or will you be content to just drop it?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• How many teams from the state of Texas do you root for again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              How many teams from the state of Texas do you root for again?
                              It's a veritable gangbang of homerism.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                                Except nobody know who Cheatroits are.

ACK!
                                Is this detroit?
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X