No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, when you use words like "Cheatroits", it makes you sound like an idiot. Not least of all because I think you mean "Cheatriots", which still makes you sound like an idiot, by the way.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You know, when you use words like "Cheatroits", it makes you sound like an idiot. Not least of all because I think you mean "Cheatriots", which still makes you sound like an idiot, by the way.
      What, Cheatroits fans whining about officials? Delicious.

17-0 Boltz.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It's like talking to a rock.

Comment

• A rock is quieter and has more sense.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• What's that? I can't hear y'all over the butthurt.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Who, exactly, is "butthurt", Ben? I'm not a Patriots fan. I'm merely pointing out that you sound like a ****ing idiot.

Comment

• I-O-T, Ben. As in "idiot."

When you use O-I-T, it looks like you'r talking about DetrOIT, not the PatrIOTs. What Guy is saying is that "Cheatiots" would be dumb, but "Cheatroits" is another, even deeper level of dumb.

I hate to sound condescending, but you forced the issue.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• When you use O-I-T, it looks like you'r talking about DetrOIT, not the PatrIOTs. What Guy is saying is that "Cheatiots" would be dumb, but "Cheatroits" is another, even deeper level of dumb.
                  Damn, it's almost like it's designed to irritate Cheatroits fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                    Notwithstanding everything that happened earlier in the game, the replacement refs just cost NE a win.
                    How?

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Damn, it's almost like it's designed to irritate Cheatroits fans.
                      Except nobody know who Cheatroits are.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• How?
                        Hobo Bill actually lost one.

Comment

• Damn, 3-5 run for Battler? I have a new fav'rite back.

Comment

• There goes the Redskins' perfect season.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Gotta love it. Chargers 2-0, first time since 2006, without Matthews. Looks like they got their run game finally sorted out.

I take it back, Norv called a hell of a game. Didn't step off the gas in the second half and stomped on the Titans.

Comment

• Nothing you say is credible.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X