No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I owned Winslow - he was underwhelming as a TE.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I owned Winslow - he was underwhelming as a TE.
      First, fantasy does not equal real life, something you have a problem understanding.

Secondly,
      7th among TE's in receptions
      10th among TE's in receiving yards

He is still a top-10 talent at the position. He barely scored but I can't hold a lack of touchdowns against a player; that depends on playcalling.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• He is still a top-10 talent at the position.
        He's nothing more than midrange talent at this point. Good enough to start but will fight for his job.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          He's nothing more than midrange talent at this point. Good enough to start but will fight for his job.

He was the Buc's leading receiver last year... as a TE.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• He was the Buc's leading receiver last year... as a TE.
            Which speaks volumes about the Bucs.

Comment

• Fun stat: 10 of Freeman's INTs last year were on throws to Winslow.

More fun facts:
              Winslow scored exactly two TDs last year.
              His DVOA was horrible: 34th among TEs.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Calvin Johnson hitting a homer:

Comment

• Ho Hum! It's just (batting) practice! You can see celebrities do the same thing. NBD.

Comment

• HE IS MEGATRON!
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Cowboy backup TE hit a Homer...and Winslow HAS been a disappointment.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• me thinks hitting a homer is better than......
                        1. beating your wife
                        2. shooting your friend or self in a club
                        3. doing roids
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• TO was released by his indoor football league team and will lose his ownership stake.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• He declined to play in two games that had playoff implications. Got what he deserved.

Comment

• And skipped a scheduled team appearance at a children's hospital
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• TO's gonna TO.

I'm still disappointed that him and Randy Moss are tied for career touchdowns and what I had thought would be an exciting rivalry doesn't look like it's ever going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X