No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaepernick is owning Green Bay, and the Pack is starting to play a little scared...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The answer to the question of "whom was the top rookie in the playoffs", is Colin Kaepernik? Wow.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        The answer to the question of "whom was the top rookie in the playoffs", is Colin Kaepernik? Wow.
        He's not a rookie **** games.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The answer to the question of "whom was the top rookie in the playoffs", is Colin Kaepernik? Wow.
          Are you retarded?

Oh wait this is the guy who thought Kevin Kolb was a rookie when he started for the Eagles even though it was his 4th freaking season.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• He threw what, 3 passes prior to this year? He's a rookie.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Oh wait this is the guy who thought Kevin Kolb was a rookie when he started for the Eagles even though it was his 4th freaking season.
              Right, because there's a big difference between a rookie and a rookie starter.

Comment

He threw what, 3 passes prior to this year? He's a rookie.
                Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Right, because there's a big difference between a rookie and a rookie starter.
                U wot m8?

Kolb started two games for an injured McNabb BEFORE your supposed 'rookie' 4th season.

Anyway back to more pressing matters....

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Kolb started two games for an injured McNabb BEFORE your supposed 'rookie' 4th season.
                  And Colin just did something none of the other rookie quarterbacks did - set an NFL record.

Comment

And Colin just did something none of the other rookie quarterbacks did - set an NFL record.
                    Rushing yards from a QB count now in Ben's world? They didn't count before

Comment

• Ben is the worst. THE WORST.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        Ben is the worst. THE WORST.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Kaepernick is good, but I'm from the Tom Landry school of thought still, where a player doesn't lose his job to injury. Smith was having a good year.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Kaepernick is good, but I'm from the Tom Landry school of thought still, where a player doesn't lose his job to injury. Smith was having a good year.
                            While I can't argue that, I also can't blame them for going with the QB that got them into the Conference Championship...we willl never know if Alex Smith would have done the same...but I think we can safely say that Alex Smith wouldn't have had the game that Kaepernick had tonight.
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Denver done goofed

Denver would have probably been 4-12 with Tebow this year. Tebow was a total part-seaon fluke. Now that teams have had a look, he's defensible.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• AFC Championship in Foxborough. Again.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X