X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Boldin!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Love for Rice diminishing. But still strong for Boldin.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Summary:
        Indianapolis is not ready for prime time.
        Baltimore may not be great, but they can still school inferior teams.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• All Division leaders have won so far.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• RGIII injured. Great decision Shanarat.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You would have started Cousins??
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Hmm... of all the Rookie of the year candidates, only Wilson is still playing. Just sayin'.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• You would have started Cousins??
                  Absolutely. They won a must-win game with Cousins - you've got a rookie playing who plays a style of QB that is inherently injury prone. See Vick, Michael. Having him aggravate his injury and ruin his career?

Comment

• Hmm... of all the Rookie of the year candidates, only Wilson is still playing. Just sayin'.
                    He's played great, but Luck played better. Now, we'll see if Wilson can beat the class of the NFC.

No pretenders left anymore. Redskins gone, Vikings gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                      You would have started Cousins??
                      Yeah. You dont ruin a guys career for a wildcard game
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        He's played great, but Luck played better. Now, we'll see if Wilson can beat the class of the NFC.

No pretenders left anymore. Redskins gone, Vikings gone.
                        Did you see the block he threw to get lynch in the td
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Did you see the block he threw to get lynch in the td
                          Yup. I love Wilson. He's gonna be one of the good ones.

Comment

Now, we'll see if Wilson can beat the class of the NFC.
                            I can understand that. Afterall, he was only 5-1 against playoff teams this year (6-1 if you include this game against Washington).
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Losses to Arizona, the Rams, Phins and Lions just this year. That's 4 bottom feeders. Also I count 5 wins, not 6 including Washington.

Comment

Losses to Arizona, the Rams, Phins and Lions just this year. That's 4 bottom feeders. Also I count 5 wins, not 6 including Washington.
                                The Cardinals were a different team in Week 1.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X