Penn State Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    His wife claiming he's innocent and all the charges are made up. Why is this news? What, she's going to go on record saying he's a perv.
    I wonder what the tipping point is for one person to turn on their spouse.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You would have to think that this type of thing would be one.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        You would have to think that this type of thing would be one.
        I mean, I feel I know my wife pretty well and the limits of her sadism against those who wrong her, but if you told me that she blew up a bus full of children, I'd be like "whoa whoa whoa, she dislikes children but she definitely would not blow up a bus of them. Explosives aren't her modus."

The wife in this case must either be in full scale denial or clueless about her husband.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
          I wonder what the tipping point is for one person to turn on their spouse.
          Apparently it's not a boy screaming for help from the basement.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
          X