Fitz WR1
    Wallace - WR2
    Peterson - RB1
    MJD - RB2
    Daniels - TE1
    Maclin - Flex
    Law Firm
    Flacco - QB2

I'm gonna make my prediction. Cold wiz will be the champion this year. Good job Coldwiz.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• JR:

Tony Romo
      Calvin Johnson
      Wes Welker
      De Angelo
      Chris Johnson
      Keller
      Santonio Holmes

JR, interesting team. Strengths, WR, K, decent depth,

Weaknesses. Riding Tony Homo? Also, what are you going to do for RB2? But you have the god kicker so that's even better.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Berz. Defending champion. Won't repeat this year.

Vick - QB1
        VJax - WR1
        Bowe - WR2
        Dallas Clark - TE
        Turner - RB1
        Grant - RB2
        Flex - damned if I know, Burleson?

Lots of holes here. Grant + Turner are not a strong RB tandem. Clart is strong at TE, but with a QB like Vick, you have to have some stuff to make up.

D is kinda weak, but this being Berz, is a perpetual strength for him. So I don't expect the same players to stay. You've got a challeng on your hands this year, Berz!

Comment

• Guy: Playoffs?! I'll be happy if we can win a game.

QB1 - Brees
          WR1 - Jennings
          WR2 - Jacoby Ford
          RB1 - Cedric Benson
          RB2 - Sproles
          TE - Witten
          WR3 - Devin "Hands" Hester

Strengths, Brees and Witten plus Jennings.

Weaknesses, RB, WR.

Even with Mike Johnson, this team isn't strong enough out of the gate. If Benson goes down, gonna be a tough road for the Brees boys.

Comment

• Mountain Goats.

Matt Ryan QB - Will he take the next step up?
            Shonn Greene - RB
            Le Sean McCoy - RB
            Denny Woodhead - RB
            Percy Harvin - WR
            Andre Johnson - WR
            Finley - TE

Well, another team I'm not sure I really understand. Nothing really stands out here as particularly strong. Jag is steady Eddie and will be a pain in the ass to pass for a playoff spot.

Comment

• you have the god kicker so that's even better.
              I don't even know that that means.

RB depth? I took CJ over AP because I've had the latter multiple times, and the former kicks my butt consistently. If CJ holds out, I'm kind of screwed unless Ringer comes through or Marshawn rediscovers his beast mode. Spiller as a pass-catcher/returner provides a baseline.

In general, your analysis seems to be based on whether or not a given team got one of the top 5/6 QBs. I didn't want to roll dice on a QB11 again, and even though I'm not a huge fan, I think Romo was a decent value in the third round. It wasn't my preference, but I've sucked in this league the past couple years and it can't really get worse.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Does the commish have the power to adjust someone's roster for them while they are severely afk?
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Yes.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't even know that that means.
                    Ask MRT sometimes. Let's just say I own Bryant too in the auction.

RB depth? I took CJ over AP because I've had the latter multiple times, and the former kicks my butt consistently. If CJ holds out, I'm kind of screwed unless Ringer comes through or Marshawn rediscovers his beast mode. Spiller as a pass-catcher/returner provides a baseline.
                    CJ is fine, but who else do you have? Marshawn? Ringer? Spiller? Look at snoopy's team. I'd take his RB5 over your RB2.

In general, your analysis seems to be based on whether or not a given team got one of the top 5/6 QBs. I didn't want to roll dice on a QB11 again, and even though I'm not a huge fan, I think Romo was a decent value in the third round. It wasn't my preference, but I've sucked in this league the past couple years and it can't really get worse.
                    Look at you and Coldwiz. He got Schaub + Flacco and isn't giving up points to you anywhere. As far as I can see, (besides me) and maybe Berz, you have the weakest RBs.
                    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 29, 2011, 21:15.

Comment

• Playoffs - Coldwiz, Koya, Zopp and Jag.

According to yahoo - Guy at 144, Tuberski at 142, Snoop at 140 and Jag. At least for this week.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 29, 2011, 21:29.

Comment

• CJ is fine, but who else do you have? Marshawn? Ringer? Spiller? Look at snoopy's team. I'd take his RB5 over your RB2.
                        I think you understimate DeAngelo Williams.

At least I hope so.

Comment

• I think you understimate DeAngelo Williams.

At least I hope so.
                          I drafted him 11th in the FFZ league last year. That team still went 7-7 with Schaub as QB. And that was after trading Ray Rice. Won my consolation rounds to finish 9-7. Let's just say I'm not his biggest fan.

Comment

• So your analysis amounts to: DeAngelo and Romo were injured in 2010, plus I just don't like them.

OK.

Comment

• good job Rabbit

and Epw

and Jaguar, Snoopy, Slowwhand

team looks good

I recognize the names anyway

Comment

• So your analysis amounts to: DeAngelo and Romo were injured in 2010, plus I just don't like them.
                                So JR disagrees with my rankings. Surprise surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X