No announcement yet.

Poly IDP League 2011 - Official Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubes notified; there are now four of you ****ers who are officially on my **** list.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• To be fair, he does have Peyton Manning, so that pick wasn't exactly shocking...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Serves you right. You keep picking my players.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Although you can blame Zopp for my Mario Williams choice, given that would've been Greg Olsen if he'd been there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            Tubes notified; there are now four of you ****ers who are officially on my **** list.
            You're going to spike their coffee with baby laxative aren't you?
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Whew, I'm safe then, don't drink coffee. Though the baby laxative might come in handy in a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                Whew, I'm safe then, don't drink coffee. Though the baby laxative might come in handy in a few months.
                I'll get you somehow, I swear it.

Comment

• Actually I assumed the whole baby waking me up four times last night in a six hour period was caused by your pediatric/psychic powers... so perhaps you already have gotten me

Comment

• -Jr has my list of 2 players.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                      Actually I assumed the whole baby waking me up four times last night in a six hour period was caused by your pediatric/psychic powers... so perhaps you already have gotten me
                      I have not yet begun to fight.

Comment

• Since we've only got a round and a half to go, I'm inclined to let Tubes make his pick rather than work from the old list he sent a few of us, but I will defer to the wisdom of the entire group.

Comment

• Snoopy has my list for the rest of the draft.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• After he switched out my incorrect pick to a DB yesterday, Tuberski posted:

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                            The last 3 will be as listed.

ACK!
                            Then, last night, in response to snoopy369's reminder that he needs an LB, he said:

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                            Nope, Zopp had it more right than I did, as it turns out.

Change the last to a LB.

ACK!
                            So both his remining picks are determined: a Kicker in R21, LB in R22.

He's at work now, so the right thing to do is apply his filtering technique to kickers. However, I pick next and don't have a kicker, so I will defer posting that selection for now. (But I do know who it should be...)
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If his filtering method is basically like D/ST, it would be Garrett Hartley (K-NO). That seems like a reasonable choice to me.

Comment

• That's what I come up with using his method (which is different filtering, but in this case, the numbers involved are the same). Also, it's who I want. But since I do have a dog in this fight, it's better that someone else pull the trigger. Can't remember who else had Tuber's lists and methods...
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X