Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucked out again this year...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

What? Last year and the year before I got him in the second round. Now I have to pay a premium.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You're lucky he got to you. He was my #3 QB.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Berz and Jag, the two best drafters being behind me helps. Thankfully Koya is ahead of me and he likes patriots.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

With this point scheme, and based on numbers of a few sites, Brady projects to almost 60 points better than Rivers. It's not exactly a tough homer call (as picking Gronk in the other league probably was).
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

It's not a bad pick at all. Just I'm not a Brady fan.

I guessed that it would be CJ, AP, RR, TB and then PR, so my projection was spot on, once the initial QB rush was done.

I had to pick him, cause Berz would have grabbed him next. Like he did at FFZ

Comment

Rivers is the #2 QB according to a certain statistics-based ranking software in our scoring system... Brady is #3.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I also object to being left out of the best drafter pool. I draft better than Berz, he does a better job during the season.

But Jag's much ahead of either of us.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                    Rivers is the #2 QB according to a certain statistics-based ranking software in our scoring system... Brady is #3.
                    And that's why they play the game! /Berman
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Snoopy:

Didn't mean to quarrel. That's entirely IMHO.

Comment

Oh, indeed. I wasn't replying to you, just making a general comment.

Comment

I'm the best drafter, I piss Slowwy off at least once a week.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I think he was truly shocked that you actually posted a pick last night.

Comment

Picks to the rabbit.

Comment

I'm holding Koya's R2 and (via the snoopster) Jag's turnaround picks.
                                Both lists are a little thin...

Comment

Working...
                                X