X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Britt down
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And me grabbing Nate Washington last week, pays off this week. Sadly, not for actual points.

The good thing about depth, I suppose is having depth, but I'd personally rather get the points for once...
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Detroit not doing well in first half. Thought they would be all over Minny but first half, at least, is other way around.

Comment

• Looks like defenses have woken up. It took 3 weeks but they're back to 100% across the league. All low-scoring games so far, relatively to what we've been seeing.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Victor Cruz just embarrassed Asomugha!

You were a year too early last year, Ozzy!

Comment

• Whether Domenik Hixon, Derek Hagan, Victor Cruz, or whoever else... I think it's established that if a guy has Eli throwing to him, he's going to have a good day. Eli is just like Peyton in that regard.

Comment

• Just like last year, unfortunately then, a lot of the guys he threw to were on the the other team

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Brady's thrown 3 picks. What's with that?

Comment

• Whether Domenik Hixon, Derek Hagan, Victor Cruz, or whoever else... I think it's established that if a guy has Eli throwing to him, he's going to have a good day. Eli is just like Peyton in that regard.

What, you mean to say he's got 3x 1000 yard receivers...
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• 4 picks by Brady! wow.

Comment

• mmmm, this ain't good.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Comment

• Wide Right! Wide Right!

Comment

• Pats m-fing lose! Suck it Brady!

Comment

• MEGATRON!

Comment

Working...
                                X