Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh. The 4th quarter in a tied Cowboys game... time for Romo's collapse!

I can't hate too much, though. I got him and Miles Austin on my fantasy team.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• What did they ever do to you? I have wondered about the Cowboys this year, now I know the reason

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• It's funny. Got me rooting for the Cowboys because of this. And the guy I play against this week in this league is a Cowboys fan, to top it off.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• See this? Dallas just needs the first down to take control with a 3 point lead and Garrett calls back to back runs that are both stuffed for losses. You can't get ultraconservative and predictable just because you want to run down the clock.

Edit: 3 straight runs and NE will get the ball right back with over 2 minutes to go.

Comment

• And that's the difference between Tom Brady and Tony Romo.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Suck it, texas!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• And thanks to the Albie taint, I lose. The difference was Stafford vs. Cam. First week Cam craps the bed, and he does it on the only week I need him.

Who else do you own, Albert?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  And thanks to the Albie taint, I lose. The difference was Stafford vs. Cam. First week Cam craps the bed, and he does it on the only week I need him.

Who else do you own, Albert?
                  All I know is who I'm going to get: as many Cowgirls and Chargers as possible

Comment

• All I know is who I'm going to get: as many Cowgirls and Chargers as possible
                    Well that's it for me. Sad to say.

****ty year. Time to blow up the team.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I had all my good players on Bye, and all I needed to win was 30 points from Cam and Roddie White.

Cam's been averaging 41 all by himself. Goddamn. Last year on Chargers bye I won. Same situation, but I had a better QB. Want to know who did better than Cam on the week that I desperately needed him? The same dude who Jax cut. ****it.

Anyways, I am cutting Cam + Roddie.

FJax and all the RB core stay because they are the only thing on this team producing.

I am sick and ****ing tired of starting Roddie every week and seeing him get ****. Tired of it. He's supposed to be the number one WR, and he's been a total load.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        I had all my good players on Bye, and all I needed to win was 30 points from Cam and Roddie White.

Cam's been averaging 41 all by himself. Goddamn. Last year on Chargers bye I won. Same situation, but I had a better QB. Want to know who did better than Cam on the week that I desperately needed him? The same dude who Jax cut. ****it.

Anyways, I am cutting Cam + Roddie.
                        I can only hope that you're just momentarily upset. Because you're a douche and an incredibly poor sport if you do this. It would be a huge disservice to the league, and destroy competitive balance.

It's just one week of fantasy football. So you lost on your heavy bye week. Well, boo-f*cking-hoo. Things happen.

Man up.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'll give you Mark Ingram and a bag of M&Ms for them both. Your choice, with or without nuts.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• JR:

**** off.

I've been nice to you.

Because you're a douche and an incredibly poor sport if you do this.
                            **** you. I don't give a **** what you think. You've dumped all sorts of **** on me, and frankly, I'm tired of it.

I've been encouraging and supporting you and the first time I feel let down, you dump on me.

**** off JR.

It would be a huge disservice to the league, and destroy competitive balance.
                            Who gives a ****? My team loses anyways. That's not very good competitive balance is it?

It's just one week of fantasy football. So you lost on your heavy bye week. Well, boo-f*cking-hoo. Things happen.
                            Yeah, and I'm 1-5 for the league and it's doubtful that I'll be able to get it back. I really needed a win. Now this team, really doesn't have the pieces to do anything.

I don't see you calling out the other players when they quit.

It would be nice to hear some ****ing encouragement after all that I did for you. Is that too much for you JR.

Comment

• I'll give you Mark Ingram and a bag of M&Ms for them both. Your choice, with or without nuts.
                              You'll get em for free in the upcoming dispersal draft - if you're quick enough.

Comment

• JR, you want me to stay, make me an offer. Otherwise. **** off.

You don't want to see your precious 'competitive balance' go then make me an offer that will help me. Want me to stay in a league where I'm getting killed and my year is effectively over, well that's sort of quid pro quo.

I gave you a good offer. You turned it down. Now you're whining that the players you were offered might get cut. Well boo-****ing-hoo. Next time take what's offered.

Comment

Working...
                                X