Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or do the Bills use shovel passes more than any other team?
    Damn. They stopped Fred Jackson. That bites. He's only got 25 for me tonight. Slacker.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• But in general, crazy IDP league settings aside, Amendola over Desean is ****ing retarded.
      The correct choice was Fred Jackson. Then I would have 4 studs in my offense, Rivers, White, Fred Jackson, Witten. With Beanie, LT, Toldozer, and some WRs to fill, I'd be doing awesome.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You spoke too soon on Desean apparently.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• That Kevin Walter, eh.

Comment

• What about Kevin Walter?
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Need 25 more points to beat MRT in the Auction draft. Have Kendall Hunter, Bryant (God of Kickers), San Diego, Santonio

Comment

• What about Kevin Walter?
                On my bench. He was the guy I was referring to a few weeks back asking where the heck he's been.

Comment

• He's been injured.

Comment

• Dream team loses! 1-4!

Comment

• Too bad Kevin Kolb's Cardinals are 1-4, as well.

Comment

• I don't always fumble or throw INTs.

But when I do, I make sure it's at the end of the game...

Eli was totally Romo.

Comment

• You are an idiot. Did you even see that play? Victor Cruz slipped, with an arm outstretched, caught the ball, but didn't pull his arm in as it bounced off his hand into Brandon Browner's arms. Eli had nothing to do with that pick. Eli marched them straight down the field in very clutch fashion.

You are a ****ing idiot.

Comment

• You are an idiot. Did you even see that play? Victor Cruz slipped, with an arm outstretched, caught the ball, but didn't pull his arm in as it bounced off his hand into Brandon Browner's arms. Eli had nothing to do with that pick. Eli marched them straight down the field in very clutch fashion.
                            And the result?

Totally Romo! Giants go down. I'm playing Eli in both leagues today. Very happy to see that result.

You are a ****ing idiot.
                            Mr Clutch just lost. To the Seahawks.

Comment

• Unbelievable. Chargers just pissed away a 17 point lead in Denver.

Comment

• BEHOLD THE POWER OF TEBOW!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X