This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And my team plays Arizona today.
    Beanie is back and Arizona is a much better team with him.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Bringing it back courtesy of two back-to-back Romo pick sixes:
      Can we call it "Clutch" and "Romo"?

IE, that drop on the 1 yard line was just so Romo.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• NE will have no defense for the rest of the year. Mayo just left on a cart, they fired their starting safeties before the season even started, their 8-deep DL has been destroyed by injuries, half the corners are injured...Brady may have to beat Marino's yardage mark just to keep them over .500. Now he knows how Peyton felt all those years.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Pats fans are so used to winning, they think the sky is falling! .500? Pssh. They'll be 10-6 at the very worst.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Mayo on a cart is a huge problem...the sky may well be falling, at least for the defense.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Damn, I'm actually in Michigan and I still missed what I hear is an epic game. *sigh*

Either way, holy ****, 4-0!!!! With Buffalo going down only the Packers and the Lions are undefeated. Wow!!
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Never mind, apparently the NE pass defense will be provided by Vince Wilfork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

24-point lead.

QFT
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I don't know who is the bigger ass. DaShi, who isn't involved; or Guy, who I spent the last 3 years trying to convince that the Lions were about to be good.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Worst.Team.Ever.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Holy Hell! The Giants are like the opposite of the Cowboys.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Difference in QBs. Eli Manning is clutch. Romo is the anti-clutch.
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Someone keep tabs on Sloww tonight.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I'm not sure you can place the full blame on Romo, that was the worst play calling ever. If I'm ahead 27-3 in the third, I would run the ball to death. You can only beat yourself at that point, and that is what the Cowboys did.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Run the ball with who? Felix Jones against that Detroit defensive line? Good luck with that. That will be some quick 3 and outs.

Comment

Working...
                                X