This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
    What game were you guys watching? Certainly not this one. Look at the calls I mentioned. Definitely could have changed the game.
    I didn't watch it but fans always ***** and moan about officials. It's tiring. So if I hear you as a Bears' fan claiming Packers-friendly calls, I'm understandably dismissive.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• What game were you guys watching? Certainly not this one. Look at the calls I mentioned. Definitely could have changed the game.
      The one where the Pack laid waste to the Bears 'defense', and then sat back for most of the game? Outcome was a foregone conclusion. At least the Lions had enough heart to come back, but then the Viqueens aren't the defending superbowl champs.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Hey, Ben, Darren McFadden got me 32.96 points in D/ST league and the sure win over Guynemer, as long as Big Ben doesn't give me a negative day.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Congrats.

Fred got me 22, and had a sure TD taken away for 28.

McFadden did well today, but I don't regret trading him. LT had 140 yards plus the TD.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Tomlinson very close to passing Sanders for scrimmage yards. Sanders and Herschel Walker are within 300 for total yards. That would put him 7th all time for total yards, and 6th all time for scrimmage yards. Last person to hit 1800 was Faulk.

Also just 200 rushing yards behind the Bus, and right after that is Curtis Martin, for 4th all time.

Can't see why someone wouldn't say he's in the top 5 backs of all time. I can see Smith, Payton, Sanders, Brown but then who is 5? Faulk or LT?

Comment

Two fantasy ACL tears in two weeks.

[/fantasy]
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• WTF is wrong with Mendenhall? Everyone runs on the Colts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  WTF is wrong with Mendenhall? Everyone runs on the Colts.
                  Where have you been? Mendenhall has been plodding his way to mediocrity since the season began. The question is when to pull the trigger on Isaac Redman in fantasy leagues.

Comment

• Where have you been? Mendenhall has been plodding his way to mediocrity since the season began. The question is when to pull the trigger on Isaac Redman in fantasy leagues.
                    Seems the Steeler's line just blows this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      I didn't watch it but fans always ***** and moan about officials. It's tiring. So if I hear you as a Bears' fan claiming Packers-friendly calls, I'm understandably dismissive.
                      Go back and look at what I said. The Bears did play bad, but even so the refs made (or didn't make calls) at key points in the game.

Comment

• Thank you Giants for hurting Vick.
                        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• I hope Steve Young seeks treatment for his substance abuse problem.

For those not watching he said that Grossman will be (can be?) a top ten qb by the end of the year.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Umm... that's not unreasonable.

Rex is a gun-slinger. He has the raw ability to be an elite QB (he was a first round pick, after all) and he had some fantastic games as a Bear intermixed with terrible ones. Consistency is his only problem and comes out of the fact that, as a gun-slinger, sometimes things work out and you look great, other times, you look terrible. If Kyle Shanahan has calmed Rex down and taught him to go through his reads and not feel like he needs to single-handedly win the the game with high-risk throws, Grossman could be a good QB.

Steve Young knows this. He was equally reckless in Tampa.

Comment

• Elite? Hit it or pass it, Alby. Frankly, I think you've had more than enough.

EDIT: DanS'd while you change to good. Still going out on a limb.

Go...Dallas...COWBOYS!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Worst. Team. Ever.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X