This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty good to me.

Right now they are competing for the 6 seed, by point differential. I like those odds.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• 7 Teams remain undefeated after week two (Monday nights teams both lost week 1). Which of them will be 3-0 after week 3? At best we will only have 6 remaining as two play each other, but I listed them (with their week 3 opponents in brackets).

New England Patriots (Buffalo Bills 2-0)
      Buffalo Bills (New England Patriots 2-0)
      New York Jets (Oakland Raiders 1-1)
      Houston Texans (New Orleans Saints 1-1)
      Washington Redskins (Dallas Cowboys 1-1)
      Detroit Lions (Minnesota Vikings 0-2)
      Green Bay Packers (Chicago Bears 1-1)

At least a couple on that list I never would have guessed to be 2-0.

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Looks like the Pats, Jets, Lions and Green Bay to me.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Washington will probably beat Dallas in all seriousness. Dallas' secondary is terrible so Rex is going to have a good game... and if Rex has a good game, the Redskins will have a good game while the Cowboys, who are hurting with injuries to Romo, Dez Bryant, AND Miles Austin, won't be able to keep up.

So for MRT who said he has to watch my auction league's team because it's apparently unlucky... that makes Peyton Manning out, Marques Colston out, Knowson Moreno out, and now Miles Austin out. I still have so much talent though. Still, how this is going, beware Turner, MJD, Brandon Marshall, Mike Williams, Jimmy Graham, and Aaron Hernandez owners. Hell, Hernandez, Marshall, and Williams were all shook up yesterday, too, as well. Sigh.

Scratch that. Hernandez out 2 weeks. ****. My fantasy team is so good it's just getting battered with injuries. I think I can hang in there as long as MJD, Turner, Marshall, and Jimmy Graham hold up. Maybe Manningham and Burleson will step up.

Sucks because I was trying to trade some of this depth!
          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 19, 2011, 19:46.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who played with fractured ribs on Sunday, also has a punctured lung, NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reported Monday, citing a league source.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And still is one of the week's leading passers.

Tony Romo is the only thing keeping the talent-challenged Cowboys in games, writes Michael Lombardi, as he looks back at Week 2.

Also,
              Three and out: Austin out through Week 5

Just as Cowboys fans started to celebrate their overtime victory over the 49ers on Sunday, comes the news that star receiver Miles Austin might be out for four weeks. Read
              Last edited by SlowwHand; September 19, 2011, 19:53.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• First time I've seen an announcer say a receiver is wide open and then follow it with the word 'interception'! Manningham looked wide open but Mikell came out of nowhere. Manningham didn't even put his arms up. Crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  First time I've seen an announcer say a receiver is wide open and then follow it with the word 'interception'! Manningham looked wide open but Mikell came out of nowhere. Manningham didn't even put his arms up. Crazy.
                  Yeah he hung that up. Go Rams!
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Bradford is dead on so far and the recievers aren't dropping either.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• That was an awesome catch

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I loved that catch.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Why did I cut Danario Alexander?

Stupid Greg Salas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Why did I cut Danario Alexander?

Stupid Greg Salas.
                            To be fair the passing game of the rams has been anemic.
                            Last edited by MRT144; September 19, 2011, 23:01.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Not for Danario Alexander

Comment

• Salas showed the world he is not ready for prime time. Besides the fumbled punt, I saw another fumble and at least a couple drops. And I wasn't even watching that close.

He was deer-in-headlights.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X