Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo since when is Michael Turner a pass catcher? I have him in my auction league and I'm shocked by how many catches he's been getting the past two games.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• That fumble at the 1 yard line wasn't his fault. Did you see that? It was like what's called a nano blitz in Madden (a glitch from a few years back). You try to make the hand-off but the offensive line glitches and the defensive player bursts through at full speed. That's exactly what it looked like but in real life. He was making the hand-off so he didn't have the ball tucked.
      Right, because he never fumbles and costs his team. It was a Romo-esque play.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• That's three turnovers for Vick! Time to pull him.

Robo manager needs another 20 points off Ryan to have a shot at winning.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          That's three turnovers for Vick! Time to pull him.
          For who? Mike Kafka?

You'd be the worst coach in history.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And for the record, Ben, if you think you're getting under my skin, you're not. Well, you're annoying as ****, but I'm glad to see the Eagles lose.

I just want my points from Maclin.

Comment

• Thank you, Maclin

I'm going to lose to Ozzy this week thanks to his crazy 30+ points from his defense but I'm going to have a good weekend regardless. No one can mock my points in D/ST league this week!

Comment

• Wow. Matt Ryan is turning the ball over like crazy... as bad as last week. I guess you'd bench him, right, Ben?

Comment

• Wow. Matt Ryan is turning the ball over like crazy... as bad as last week. I guess you'd bench him, right, Ben?
                  I started Cutler over him last week, and should have started Hasslebeck over either this week. Remember him? 43 points btw.

Comment

• Dunta Robinson needs a vacation for at least a few weeks after that.
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                      Dunta Robinson needs a vacation for at least a few weeks after that.
                      Agreed. That was ugly, and almost a replica of what he did last year to Desean....apparently he wasn't so sorry after all

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• TD Ryan.

Comment

• Wow Kafka is looking better than Kolb last year

Are the Eagles going to trade Kafka for a second round pick?

Comment

• Vick who?

Shows where the talent lies in Philly.

And with that run, gained more net yards on the ground than Vick's -50.

Comment

• Hey Tuberski!

You were wrong!

Vick went down in week 2, not week 3.

Hey Albert:

I hope Albert's getting ready to wear the Flutie flakes avatar.
                              How's that Eggles playoff spot looking?

Comment

• How's Arizona's?

Comment

Working...
                                X