Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a good play by Julio Jones, can't believe they called it back. So far we know who the refs are in the tank for.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      That was a good play by Julio Jones, can't believe they called it back. So far we know who the refs are in the tank for.
      Are you retarded? That ball obviously hit the ground. What the ****?

They showed the video repeatedly and it clearly hit the ground... Collinsworth and Michaels were in agreement... Andy Reid challenged and won the challenge. What the hell, Ben? Only you.

There's a reason the Falcons hurried quickly after it because they knew it hit the ground. You think they just went into hurry up 5 minutes into the second quarter for fun? They were trying to get the snap off before the challenge because even they knew it was no good.

Only you, Ben, you delusional fool.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Are you retarded? That ball obviously hit the ground. What the ****?
        What? You expect fair officiating?

Yes! They stop him at the 1!

Wow, the Eagles run 0 is terrible.

If it wasn't for that gift on the first drive it would be 7-6 Falcons.
        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 18, 2011, 21:34.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          What? You expect fair officiating?
          What the ****? They called it a completion at first erroneously. What are you talking about? You say the game is fixed? Which way? The officials called a completion. That would mean it was fixed in favor of the Falcons.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• What the ****? They called it a completion at first erroneously. What are you talking about? You say the game is fixed? Which way? The officials called a completion. That would mean it was fixed in favor of the Falcons.
            So far the Eagles have had the benefit of the officials.

Comment

• Ben, just take this opportunity to appreciate just how improved Mike Vick is compared to his Atlanta days. I don't think you've seen enough of him to actually appreciate how elite he has become.

Comment

• Ben, just take this opportunity to appreciate just how improved Mike Vick is compared to his Atlanta days. I don't think you've seen enough of him to actually appreciate how elite he has become.
                Swap him and Rivers and I'd probably be the biggest Eagles fan out there.

Comment

• wow Desean Jackson had some crazy hustle.

Comment

• I don't think you've seen enough of him to actually appreciate how elite he has become.
                    Indeed. M. Vick rushed to the left for 8 yard loss. M. Vick fumbled. R. Edwards recovered fumble and returned for 64 yards.

I haven't seen nearly enough.

Comment

• Nope they got it!

Sweet!

13-10 Falcons!

Only thing better would have been another TD to Roddy.

Comment

• He's 12/17 for 142 yards and 1 TD (70.5% completion, 8.4 Y/A, 115.3 QB rating) with 4 carries for 16 yards. That is impressive for a half.

Comment

• He's also fumbled, cost his team a 14 point swing.

That one play > what he's done tonight to help the Eagles.

Comment

• Matt Ryan throws a pick. Vick's fumble comes to nothing. It's seconds to the half. None of these mistakes will be relevant.

Comment

• Matt Ryan throws a pick. Vick's fumble comes to nothing. It's seconds to the half. None of these mistakes will be relevant.
                              You're on the one yard line, and your fumble turns into a play of -75 yards? At the very least he would be 14-19 for around 98 net yards and 5 YPA, not very good.

He's had 2 fumbles tonight.

His 5-18 with 2 fumbles is atrociously bad. He needs to stay in the pocket. His running is negative value tonight.

Comment

• That fumble at the 1 yard line wasn't his fault. Did you see that? It was like what's called a nano blitz in Madden (a glitch from a few years back). You try to make the hand-off but the offensive line glitches and the defensive player bursts through at full speed. That's exactly what it looked like but in real life. He was making the hand-off so he didn't have the ball tucked.

That's on the offensive line.

Comment

Working...
                                X