X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Henne is up over 400 now!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Don't be too sure. New coach with a run first mentality... but then again, they are playing the Raiders.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
        Don't be too sure. New coach with a run first mentality... but then again, they are playing the Raiders.
        Denver's already slinging it. 6 pass attempts and 43 yards passing on the first drive.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• These penalties all seem legit, but it's making this game hard to watch. I think I have seen more of the officials than of any one player

Not a fun game to watch (IMO)

[edit] Though that was an awesome kick! [/edit]

/me
          Last edited by Sparrowhawk; September 13, 2011, 00:07.
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Orton got his 300+.

Comment

• Defense and Special Teams seem to be the most adversely affected by the lockout.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• How can you say that? The Chargers only gave up one KR TD.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  Defense and Special Teams seem to be the most adversely affected by the lockout.
                  The reason is simple.

With a shortened offseason, offenses are in a better position to condense what they do; if need be, they can go out there with a set package of plays and run them. Defenses are, by their nature, reactive; they need more work to get ready in terms of play-calling. It is also more exhausting to play defense than offense and with a shortened offseason, many defensive guys don't have the level of conditioning necessary to play at a top level.

Comment

• I decided to go to the 49ers game against the Cowboys. this Sunday. Hopefully nobody gets shot.
                    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Originally posted by Supr49er View Post
                      I decided to go to the 49ers game against the Cowboys. this Sunday. Hopefully nobody gets shot.
                      Luckily this isn't the early 90s when there was real hate.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Real hate? In regard to SF? I don't think we ever cared about them one way or the other. We hate Washington, but that's about it.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Who gives a damn about Washington? They haven't been relevant since they played at RFK. If Cowgirls fans are still getting worked up over the Redskins, they have problems. Meanwhile, since 2000, the Eagles have had 9 playoff seasons and an NFC championship while the Giants have had 6 playoff seasons and 2 NFC championships. And you Cowgirls fans are hyped about the Redskins?

I guess the bottom dwellers of the division need to rile themselves up about each other or something.

Comment

• Brandon Stokley will have caught passes from both Manning brothers soon enough:

The Giants added veteran receiver Brandon Stokley to likely compete for the slot spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Who gives a damn about Washington? They haven't been relevant since they played at RFK. If Cowgirls fans are still getting worked up over the Redskins, they have problems. Meanwhile, since 2000, the Eagles have had 9 playoff seasons and an NFC championship while the Giants have had 6 playoff seasons and 2 NFC championships. And you Cowgirls fans are hyped about the Redskins?

I guess the bottom dwellers of the division need to rile themselves up about each other or something.
                              It's a thing called tradition, dip****.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                It's a thing called tradition, dip****.
                                Tradition

Don't worry, Sloww, the Redskins still hate the Cowboys, too.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X