Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Ginn scored on back to back returns. wow.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• One game and Cam broke a record:

Newton became the first player in NFL history to throw for 400 yards in his debut.

Like I said, their schedule gets tough coming up but if the Panthers struggle, it probably won't be because of Cam. That running game was atrocious (2.7 yard per carry average against Arizona, not known for being a stingy defense). It'll be crazy if it's Williams (12 for 30) and Stewart (7 for 26) struggling that holds the Panthers back.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• As much as I'll happily root against the Jets at any opportunity, that was a pick. Austin took it from him when they were on the ground.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Dual possession (Austin got his hands on it as they were both going to ground) goes to receiver and he also took it away from the defender. Good call by officials.

Comment

• Hilarious.

1st and goal from the 3.

They stuff Felix.

Romo throws incomplete.

Sack Forced fumble, recovered. Jets ball on the 3.

Sanchez sacked, fumbled it away. Cowboys at the half. Well, at least they gained 45 yards..

Blocked punt! Returned for a TD.

That's what, 7 negative plays for the Cowboys?
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 11, 2011, 23:15.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Rex Ryan = Les Miles.

Comment

• Jets punt, Romo gets it on his own 40 1 time out 1:10 left, Dallas uyses their timeout.

Revis int to put the Jets in FG position. Crazy game.

Folk makes the 50 yarder. First Jets lead all game.

Comment

• Still can't believe the Cowboys lost a 10 point lead with 5 mins to go with 1st and goal on the 3.

Comment

• Romo needs to go.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Passing CP/AT YDS TD
                      T. Romo 20/28 309 2
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Passing CP/AT YDS TD
                        T. Romo 20/28 309 2
                        Cherry pick a little more Sloww.
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Some more?

Rushing CAR YDS TD LG
                          F. Jones 14 37 1 7

Romo had 11 yars per attempt. Not completion, attempt.
                          Jones averaged 2.64 yards per carry. It wasn't Romo.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yeah, Felix Jones had the brain cramp to throw a ball directly between Revis' numbers. Oh, and he fumbled the ball back when they were about to go in for the winning score.

Not that Sanchez was any better. He couldn't do a thing until the Dallas D turned into a MASH unit, and even then he needed a bone-headed special teams play to win.
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Some more?

Rushing CAR YDS TD LG
                              F. Jones 14 37 1 7

Romo had 11 yars per attempt. Not completion, attempt.
                              Jones averaged 2.64 yards per carry. It wasn't Romo.
                              Except you know, the fumble and the interception. GTFO noob.

Comment

• "We lost this game because of me," Romo said.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X