X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too slow.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Chargers win! Apparently insulting them makes them play better. Who knew?!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Holy **** CAM NEWTON!
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• grr
          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 11, 2011, 19:32.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• What a game by Cam Newton. 400 yards in his first game?? But they still find a way to lose.

Comment

• 24/37 for 422 yards 2 TDs 1 pick, a 110.4 QB rating plus 8 carries for 18 yards and a rushing TD

I'm not sure that isn't the best rookie QB debut in NFL history.

The Panthers have a tough schedule, though. 4 of their next 5 games are against Green Bay, Chicago, New Orleans, and Atlanta. Cam's fantasy value has probably peaked til after that tough stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Uh, plane hit the Pentagon too.
                That's debatable.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  **** YOU JONCHA! NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTED CAM. HE WAS MINE
                  More tears?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• oops it wasn't Joncha. It was Flash that took Cam.

Comment

• Well, seeing as I needed a backup.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• TED GINN

Comment

• Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Ted Ginn scored on back to back returns. wow.

Comment

• Congratulations to Jim Harbaugh (former Bears QB) on his first NFL win.

Comment

• Ted Ginn didn't have to try and catch a pass. He's a good return man.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X