X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Typical Norvulous management.

Team has outgained Minny but is down 7-17 and got nothing from the drive to end the half.

God I hate this coach.

You are the worst at understanding football.

I'm not watching the game but I can tell looking at the stats what is going on. SD has outgained Minnesota? Yeah by 12 whole yards

And that 12 yard advantage isn't a real advantage considering that Minnesota didn't even have an offensive possession because their first possession was a kick return TD. SD should be up by MORE offensive yards!

SD has ran 36 plays to Minnesota's 26. SD's (ground) offense is practically nickel and diming compared to Minnesota's. SD can't run for crap and they can't stop AP and McNabb from breaking off big runs.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Cam Newton: 9/13 198 and 2 TDs plus 4 for 13 running in the half. Most of it came from a 77 yard pass to Steve Smith but still, Cam is balling.

**** YOU JONCHA
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You are the worst at understanding football.
        You're arguing about a game that you're not even watching, about a team you've never seen play against someone who's been a fan of the team?

Good luck with that, btw. There's no reason the Chargers shouldn't have gotten at least 3 out of their last possession.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And again. Norv. 120 yards over the Vikings and losing. Typical Norv management.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Giants not looking terribly good.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Tied up, time for the D to break and let the Vikings score again. I'm surprised they actually made the kick. Usually they miss them when it's an important FG.

Comment

• Man, give AP a TD. Just one. Please!

BTW, 5/7 winning in my fantasy leagues.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• They stopped AP. Time for a 3 and out, Chargers O. You can do it!

Comment

• The more I see Rex Grossman play the more I want to make Guynemer-Style(tm) fart noises at Shanahan. At least the defense looks better.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Goddamn, Tolldozer on the bench.

!@$&^*#$*&@#^#%*&^#$#@*&^#@*$&^#*$&^@

Comment

• Time for Harvin to get another KR TD.

C'mon Vikqueens.

Comment

• Looks like the 'skins might actually win one.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Pretty classless for them to beat New York on 9/11.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• DC was a victim too.

Comment

• Uh, plane hit the Pentagon too.

Comment

Working...
                                X