Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Cutler still in there? If they are just handing off the ball to run clock, he should be on bench. C'mon, Lovie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Okay Matt Hasselbeck seems to really like Kenny Britt and has been playing great in the second half. But what is with Chris Johnson's disappearing act? He got his money and now he slumps?
      they are limiting his carries today to 10-15
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        they are limiting his carries today to 10-15
        He's 9 for 24 though.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          He's 9 for 24 though.
          Maybe he shouldnt have missed camp.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Nice to see the Chargers fixed that glaring special teams coverage problem...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Nice to see the Chargers fixed that glaring special teams coverage problem...
              That was exactly my thought although you made it more sarcastic than I could have.

Comment

• Nice to see the Chargers fixed that glaring special teams coverage problem...
                Be interesting to see how their D does this year. *sigh*.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Be interesting to see how their D does this year. *sigh*.
                  Looks like they suck ass
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Other than that one McNabb Moment they are indeed looking terrible.

Comment

• Well, at least the Lions have averted repeating the "undefeated in preseason, winless in regular season" parlay of a couple years ago.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Well, at least the Lions have averted repeating the "undefeated in preseason, winless in regular season" parlay of a couple years ago.
                        I am loving Stafford to Megatron. When he got that cramp I was like, really? REALLY? AGAIN?!? SO SOON?!? GO Lions!

Comment

• at Stafford limping off the field.

The Bucs are hardly known for a pass rush, though.

Tamba Hali, Jared Allen, Demarcus Ware, and Julius Peppers the next four weeks, though. Stafford is going to start getting leveled.

Comment

• What happened to blount? Goddamn him.

Comment

• Wow Cam Newton is balling. Can anyone see that game? The stats are surprising.

He has a 151.4 QB rating at the half

Comment

• Looks like they suck ass
                                Typical Norvulous management.

Team has outgained Minny but is down 7-17 and got nothing from the drive to end the half.

God I hate this coach.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X