This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    He has elite physical talent, which is not the same as being an elite QB.
    It would be nice if this year he could show that he not only has the elite physical talent but is an elite QB.

Ben, at the time Bears got Cutler there were quite a few people outside Chicago who thought he had the makings of an elite QB.

Comment

• Ben, at the time Bears got Cutler there were quite a few people outside Chicago who thought he had the makings of an elite QB.
      I, sadly, was not one of those people.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Which generally means those people were right.

(but I'll still give you props for 'Leggs' vs 'Hands')
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          I, sadly, was not one of those people.
          I took that as a given. :lol

Comment

• Legs vs. Hands was the funniest and most clever thing Ben ever came up with.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Carson Palmer's retirement has had a ripple effect on Jordan Palmer, his little brother, who was just cut by the Bengals.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Legs vs. Hands was the funniest and most clever thing Ben ever came up with.
                Irony, Floyd was a bust last year. The correct answer was neither.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• With all the necessary pre-season caveats, the Lions are looking pretty damn good. Brady has been on his back all half.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Lions defense is bananas. Matt Stafford was throwing a near-perfect game but notice how Shaun Hill comes in and looks just as impressive.

Comment

• Pretty decent game for Cutler tonight.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Pretty decent game for Cutler tonight.
                        13/21 for 170 yards and a pick is pretty decent? You're such a Bears fan!

Comment

• It was an Eli-style INT -- very catchable ball, off Roy Williams' hands. Hester had two drops, and Knox was ruled OB on a sideline catch. They never attempted a deep ball. Extend those stats to a full game, and it's about 300 yds. I'll take a completion pct. in the 60s and YPC over ten. Cutler was solid, and the line kept him standing for the most part.

Yes, it was a pretty decent performance. Considering that you obviously did not see the game, STFU.
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It was an Eli-style INT -- very catchable ball, off Roy Williams' hands. Hester had two drops, and Knox was ruled OB on a sideline catch. They never attempted a deep ball. Extend those stats to a full game, and it's about 300 yds. I'll take a completion pct. in the 60s and YPC over ten. Cutler was solid, and the line kept him standing for the most part.

Yes, it was a pretty decent performance. Considering that you obviously did not see the game, STFU.
                            So much hostility... why?

Chad Henne is 10/13 for 175 yards and a TD. What would you call that?

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                              With all the necessary pre-season caveats, the Lions are looking pretty damn good. Brady has been on his back all half.
                              The Pats realized they'd have to stay in Detroit because of the hurricane and have been depressed all game.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                So much hostility... why?

Chad Henne is 10/13 for 175 yards and a TD. What would you call that?
                                Apparently Henne had a good night. How is that relevant?

It's called an explanation, Alby. There's no hostility.

But your tendency to spout off on things you have no actual knowledge of can be a bit offputting. Thus the stfu.

Comment

Working...
                                X