No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you're cool with Amendola being the #2 WR of 2010?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Why should I care? Stats are just stats. So he had a big year. It doesn't "break the league." No one had a problem with it at the time.

Just like no one complained back when Welker was returning punts. No one has said a word about Hester. Or Josh Cribbs. Or Danieal Manning. Or McCluster. Or Terrance McGee. Etc. But Ben drafts a guy early because he returns kicks and the league is suddenly broken? Sorry, no sale.

And btw, Jaguar implying that Amendola was the reason he went undefeated is disingenuous in the extreme.
      (A) It's not like he was the only one aware of the rule. Far from it.
      (2) He had a huge year in all his 2010 leagues.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Deangelo finally broke through. JR has him benched! I feel your pain.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• LOL, another fine managerial choice. So it goes.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I saw it and I was like, damn, I hope JR didn't bench him.

Looks like I should have started Beanie anyways. *sigh*.

Oh well, at least it's all sorting out for me.
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 9, 2011, 15:14.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Roethlisberger would throw 5 TDs after I traded him. Oh well.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Forte is done! 91 for his offense and 2 defensive starters down.

I'm losing by 20, with Rivers, Roddy, Tolbert, and Tomlinson still playing.

Comment

• To those in D/ST league that play the wire, don't bother looking for Jackie Battle. I picked him up this morning, suckers Same goes for Doug Baldwin.

Comment

• Finally! I take the lead in Poly league!

Comment

• Rivers doesn't have a great day and Willis puts up 15, but Rivers had a decent night with 27 and I'm up. Would have been nice to blow somebody out for once, but not with this team.

Roddy + Weatherspoon vs Crosby + Woodson to decide who isn't last.

Comment

• Looks like I'm going to be 3-2 in D/ST league. Suck it, Ben. Suck it hard.

It's not about how you do in the draft. It's about the waiver wire.

Comment

• Looks like I'm going to be 3-2 in D/ST league. Suck it, Ben. Suck it hard.
                          Why? I'm likely 4-1 in Auction league.

As I said, it's just Poly IDP that my team has had bad luck. I have a good chance of winning tonight. I'm up 15 on Crosby and Woodson.

Not really. It's all about starting your optimal lineup. I've got the players in IDP, just I keep starting the wrong ones.

Comment

• I win! Finally!

The losing streak is over! Put up 144 points to win.

One and Four!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              As I said, it's just Poly IDP that my team has had bad luck. I have a good chance of winning tonight. I'm up 15 on Crosby and Woodson.

rrrrr....you're 10th in scoring and in 11th place, I don't think you can call that bad luck....
                              "

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Looks like I'm going to be 3-2 in D/ST league. Suck it, Ben. Suck it hard.

Speak for yourself. I always draft well. I'm in first.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X