No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now I don't get to benefit from my goddamn draft.

Worst season ever. The players I cut finally perform after they get cut.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Umm... Ben, find me where I said you should cut Torain. I never said any such thing. I said Washington has a crowded backfield and with Shanahan as coach, you can't trust any of them for fantasy or call any of them a #1 RB, but I never said to ditch Torain, especially not as an isolated roster move.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• n
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Ben, find me where I said you should cut Torain.
          You did when I posted that I was taking Torain. You said he wasn't starting for Washington. I took him because I didn't believe in Hightower.

Should have stuck with him rather then cutting him after a month of not performing. *sigh*. Oh well.

Winning in my other two leagues and losing in Polytubby league. I'll be 3-1, and my robomanaged team will go 2-2, bringing me only 2 games under 500. All on the 0-4 polytubby team.

Find me where I said to cut Torain.
          When I drafted him over Hightower.

You argued in favour of Helu over Torain. Nice job on that one, Albert. I should ask myself, why am I listening to the worst FF player on Apolyton?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I found it. It was a few week back in the midst of his injury. And yes, Torain was wasting a roster spot at that point. Frankly, I wouldn't be worried about it. I doubt he's going to seize the job and be a 1000 yard rusher. His emergence is more an indictment on Hightower and supports my point that no one in that backfield is worth having for fantasy.

So yes, you should have cut Torain and I see no reason why you would have started him anyway this week, especially over Kendall Hunter who is balling as we speak (just had a huge gain).

My question for you was did you pick up any of those WR's I suggested? I've hit on my deep sleeper WR 2/3 weeks now (wrong on Greg Salas in Week 2).

Comment

• Hehe, my Kendall Hunter start has double digit points.

Comment

• So yes, you should have cut Torain and I see no reason why you would have started him anyway this week, especially over Kendall Hunter who is balling as we speak (just had a huge gain).
                My team is stacked, and no I didn't pick any of the WRs up. Just need Nate Washington to break out. Everybody on all my teams is doing ok, except for Deji Karim, who was a Norv Turner selection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  You argued in favour of Helu over Torain. Nice job on that one, Albert.
                  Yeah and when Helu had a huge Week 2, I guess that was a terrible pick by me, eh?

You're full of ****, Ben. Frankly, avoid Redskins RBs. That was my point. But, if you must, Helu has the most potential. That was my point and I still stand by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Hehe, my Kendall Hunter start has double digit points.
                    See! And you cut Torain to pick up Hunter! Exactly!

I started Hunter in D/ST league, as well.

Comment

• Between Kendall Hunter, MJD and SJax, who would have expected Kendall Hunter to be the best RB?

Comment

• You're full of ****, Ben. Frankly, avoid Redskins RBs. That was my point. But, if you must, Helu has the most potential. That was my point and I still stand by it.
                        In the 10th round, I think I can afford a Redskins RB. Wasn't like I drafted him first overall. I must say though that FJax has been beasting.

Comment

• Vick has thrown for a career high in yardage and there's still 10:14 left to go in the game. That Vick really is garbage, right? He's done for this year.

Comment

• So glad I benched Romo and started Cutler today. Handed Berz about 45 points.

Way to shake things up!
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Don't worry. It's the 4th quarter. Romo has at least another pick six and maybe a couple fumbles in him.

Comment

• Damnit Roethlisberger. 9 fantasy points? Really? In D/ST league? ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X