No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy with your avatar, I felt like I had to eventually come to a deal with you. It'll probably work out well for you, as long as he stops getting banged up.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• For those of us who can't see the D/ST, please share.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Actually, it was the auction league. Vick for Hightower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          Vick for Hightower.

Hightower is losing his job to Helu! Holy crap!

Who has Vick in D/ST league? Can I get him for Antonio Brown or something?

Worst trade ever.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Hightower isn't losing his job. He is having a pretty decent season.
            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Who has Vick in D/ST league? Can I get him for Antonio Brown or something?
              Goddamn, I wish Al were in the upper division.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Hightower is definitely the guy in Washington. And, barring injuries, I really can't see Vick cracking my lineup with Stafford playing the way he is now. I needed RB help, I got it. I'm happy with the trade.

Comment

• Are you out of your mind?! You gave up Vick for peanuts.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    For those of us who can't see the D/ST, please share.
                    For what it's worth, I'd like to be view all the leagues, if only to make fun of the people who have no chance of beating me (though I know I open myself up to criticism by making our league public too).

I asked the question a bit ago, any chance we could make all the leagues "publicly viewable"? My Hockey league (Guy & Joncha's league too for that matter) is allowing the league to be publicly viewable for the first time this year, and it would be nice if we did the same in the NFL leagues.

Just my 2

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Jesus. Vick for Hightower. Are you ****ing serious? Okay, even if you could trust Stafford to be healthy, and even if you no longer think Vick has the potential to be a top-10 fantasy QB despite what he did last year, you could have gotten more for him than a mediocre RB in a SHANAHAN-offense with an impressive rookie breathing down his neck and even Ryan Torain having the potential to emerge at the whim of Shanahan.

Holy **** that was a terrible trade. If it was Vick for McFadden or something, great. Vick for Tim ****ing Hightower. Wow.

Not saying Vick will necessarily come around and have a great fantasy year but the market value for him has to be higher than freaking Hightower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        Are you out of your mind?! You gave up Vick for peanuts.
                        Vick hasn't looked that good this season even before the concussion, and now he's got a banged up hand. I really don't think he's going to bounce back to what we saw last year, I really don't. I got a legit #1 RB for him; I probably could have gotten more, but the only other player flash was gonna throw into the bargain was Kerry Collins, and I had no interest in him.

Comment

• Terrell Davis called. He said there's no longer any such thing as a #1 RB on a Mike Shanahan-coached team.

Comment

• In D/ST league, Vick (who has been in and out of games, mind you) has more fantasy points than Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan, Kyle Orton, and Josh Freeman. True story.

By the way, looking at the stats. Guess which QB is #2 in rushing yards so far after Vick? Chad Henne! Who would have thunk it?

Comment

• FWIW, I fully support making all the Poly leagues publicly viewable.

Excellent idea.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I really see no reason to not make it viewable, if the option is available.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X