No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehee, funny, seems like WR! Is my problem. I have 4 in the top 30, but Meachem is my top WR.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Go ahead and start those 3 all year. Beanie Wells has a hamstring injury that will linger and he's prone to injuries to his legs. In the games he plays, he'll get enough volume to be worthy keeping around, by virtue of the Cardinals having no one else, but he's not going to be a top 10 back by year's end. In fact, I would start paying some attention to Alfonso Smith. He had a bad showing today but I'll be keeping an eye on him...

Mike Tolbert is fading quickly. He's seeing less and less work, especially as Ryan Matthews is playing more on passing downs, thanks to improved hands and blocking. Ryan Matthews is also showing up now, with two straight impressive games.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        hehee, funny, seems like WR! Is my problem. I have 4 in the top 30, but Meachem is my top WR.
        No duh your WR's suck outside of Roddy White who is having a slow start with Matt Ryan sucking it up. WR is easier to manage, though, what with guys on the waiver wire, as I pointed out.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Go ahead and start those 3 all year. Beanie Wells has a hamstring injury that will linger and he's prone to injuries to his legs. In the games he plays, he'll get enough volume to be worthy keeping around, by virtue of the Cardinals having no one else, but he's not going to be a top 10 back by year's end. In fact, I would start paying some attention to Alfonso Smith. He had a bad showing today but I'll be keeping an eye on him...
          Eh, I thought LT was going to do poorly, and look at how that worked out. Anyways, I think my WR depth is fine, just underachieving. Offered Cam for Gore, which is more work by an underacheiving top back.

I lost today because the goddamn Cards didn't rule him out earlier this week.

Mike Tolbert is fading quickly. He's seeing less and less work, especially as Ryan Matthews is playing more on passing downs, thanks to improved hands and blocking. Ryan Matthews is also showing up now, with two straight impressive games.
          Tolbert is the better back. This is the first time that Mathews has shown anything.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You fool! Not Frank Gore! AVOID FRANK GORE!!!!

Comment

• No duh your WR's suck outside of Roddy White who is having a slow start with Matt Ryan sucking it up. WR is easier to manage, though, what with guys on the waiver wire, as I pointed out.
              He'll catch on. Anyways, I've faced the following QBs: Vick (when he didn't suck), Brady at his best, and now Rodgers at his best. So that leaves just Brees, and I'll be done playing all the top QBs and can make up ground. Brutal schedule though, the I play the top two teams twice, and nobody else does. Same as last year for that matter.

Comment

• Good job Guy, beating me by .25 pts
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• It ain't over til it's over.
                  And it ain't over until Thursday morning at Yahoo.

Stat changes are added/subtracted as they become finalized by the league. Over at FFZ, we had a game reversed when someone was credited with a blocked punt -- worth 3 points. Poor Ming was 1-1 with a lead of 2.3 Wednesday night. But Thursday morning, he was 0-2 and had lost by 0.7...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I lost by 20, thanks to 18 points by Angerer. Starting LT wouldn't have made a difference. :sigh:

Comment

• welker outscored brady in the auction league

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        Good job Guy, beating me by .25 pts
                        Yeah, holding my breath for corrections.

But, seriously, if anyone wants Vick, he's available.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I've got a ham sandwich.

Comment

• I've got a dog collar and an empty Alpo can.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                              welker outscored brady in the auction league

I think he was appropriately penalized for throwing four picks, and Welker was rewarded for a brilliant game. I don't regret upping the INT penalty at all.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I do

but not nearly as much as taking Vick and Romo

Comment

Working...
                                X