Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    That's actually the Robomanager team. I literally have no decision as to who starts. This is like being the GM and having Norv Turnover as your coach. RoboNorv benches the good players and starts terrible ones.
    Are you really this much of a ****ing idiot? Why the **** are you making your team decisions automated? And if you don't like it, change it! Putting the team in something else's hands doesn't absolve you of the responsibility of the decisions made by that party since you gave it control.

Even communicating with you is getting so irksome. It's like I'm dealing with a psychologically disturbed homeless person. Everything you say makes no sense and half of it is completely irrelevant.

HAMBURGERS AND INK CARTRIDGES!!!!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Are you really this much of a ****ing idiot? Why the **** are you making your team decisions automated?
      Because I thought it would be an interesting experiment FOR SCIENCE!

And if you don't like it, change it! Putting the team in something else's hands doesn't absolve you of the responsibility of the decisions made by that party since you gave it control.
      It's the same as noting which players yahoo overrates and which they underrate. Useful information.

Even communicating with you is getting so irksome. It's like I'm dealing with a psychologically disturbed homeless person. Everything you say makes no sense and half of it is completely irrelevant.
      I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying myself. Better get those Flutie flakes out.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Because I thought it would be an interesting experiment FOR SCIENCE!

It's the same as noting which players yahoo overrates and which they underrate. Useful information.

I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying myself. Better get those Flutie flakes out.

Suspenders and antelopes!
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• RoboNorv wins! Thanks to the Matt Ryan TD.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I have a new favourite player.

Haloti Ngata, what a wonderful play.
            Haloti Ngata, takes your ball away.
            He's your blocker-free
            Catastrophe.

Haloti Ngata
            Haloti Ngata
            Haloti Ngata
            He means no worries for the rest of your days.
            He's your blocker free
            Catastrophe
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 25, 2011, 19:40.

Comment

• What the **** is wrong with you?

Comment

• He saved my *** today. Did you even see the play?

Comment

He saved my *** today. Did you even see the play?
                  Not broadcast here.

Comment

• Check the other thread. This is WHY I play IDP.

Is it sad when he scored as many TDs as my entire offense, combined?

Comment

• And the NO TDs cost me yet again. 0-3.

This is the worst season ever.

I really don't know what I should do about my team?

Comment

• Here's the team:

Rivers (QB1)
                        White (WR1)
                        Cribbs (WR2)
                        Meachem (WR3)
                        FJax (RB1)
                        Tomlinson (RB2)
                        Tolbert (RB3)
                        BWells (RB4)
                        KWinslow (TE1)

Backups:

CWilliams (RB5)
                        NWashington (WR4)
                        RHelu (RB6)
                        CNewton (QB2)
                        ACollie (WR5)
                        DAmendola (WR6)
                        COchocinco (WR7)

DAkers K

Winfield
                        Jones
                        Ngata
                        Cushing
                        Suggs

Comment

• What the hell? 4 starting RB's AND 3 starting WR's?

Trade Rivers for a Darren McFadden-caliber RB and start Cam Newton. Cut Collie (assuming he plays tonight like he's been playing), Ochocinco, and Amendola because none of them are worth rostering now. Use the spots to pick up the flavor of the week deep sleeper WR based on matchups... Hope one of them is this year's Stevie Johnson.

Leverage Tolbert's and FJax's recent successes in a trade to get a top-10 RB. They're both sell highs right now.

Comment

• To give an idea, here are my flavor of the week deep sleeper WR's, available in nearly all formats, for this week (I picked them up in D/ST league):

Donald Jones: 5/101 (I started him until I heard about Hillis and bumped him from the starting spot for Hardesty; Jones had a better fantasy day)
                            Jabar Gaffney: pending but expecting a big night tomorrow

Keep rotating such guys based on matchups and potential and you could be alright, as a variant of a studs and duds strategy.

Comment

• No, those are just the folks I've started. 2 WRs/2RBs/1 Flex.

Trade Rivers for a Darren McFadden-caliber RB
                              So sell low and buy high? ****ty deal. Ain't happening.

and start Cam Newton.
                              Cam's expendable after this week. He didn't do well enough to keep his roster spot.

Cut Collie (assuming he plays tonight like he's been playing)
                              He played ok last week. I took a flier on him, want to see how he does.

Ochocinco, and Amendola because none of them are worth rostering now.
                              Ochocinco I'm considering. Amendola, no.

Use the spots to pick up the flavor of the week deep sleeper WR based on matchups... Hope one of them is this year's Stevie Johnson.

No, this is a good league, Albert, not whatever **** league you play in. Stevie Johnson was picked in like the 5th round.

Comment

• Cam's expendable after this week. He didn't do well enough to keep his roster spot.
                                You're an idiot if you cut Cam Newton. Starting him weekly is a risk, sure, but given your circumstance, it makes sense. Newton's ceiling is sky-high. Cut him for nothing at your peril.

Ochocinco I'm considering. Amendola, no.
                                Amendola is weeks away from playing, he may struggle to get up to speed, and the Rams are struggling in general... and I'm not so sure that when Amendola comes back, he won't be in a position where he's barely seeing the field if a few of that huge stable of WR's start stepping up. I'd rather free up his roster spot, depending on what's out there on the wire.

No, this is a good league, Albert, not whatever **** league you play in. Stevie Johnson was picked in like the 5th round.
                                You are a ****ing idiot. I said THIS year's Stevie Johnson, as in someone who comes out of nowhere mid-season, as Stevie Johnson did LAST year, you ****ing idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X