Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    I had more points with benson and sjax.
    What will SJax be doing for you this week?

Last I seen, MJD and DMC are healthy as ever
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      It's also why I traded him and kept Vincent Jackson and Davone Bess. I expect both to do better than Austin this year.

Are you saying Davone Bess will have a better year than Miles Austin?

Do I need to bring out the Reche Caldwell giant eyes again?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Are you saying Davone Bess will have a better year than Miles Austin?
        Absolutely. I've been high on Bess for years now.

Do I need to bring out the Reche Caldwell giant eyes again?
        I traded some bozo RB I've never heard about for LT and Bess. I heard he plays for the Raiders or something. That made Austin expendable who I traded for Sproles and Addai.

I also traded Fitz for Wayne.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Davone Bess? Better year than Miles Austin? Davone Bess?

Raiders' RB for LT and Bess? You mean Michael Bush or something? Please tell me you mean Michael Bush. If you traded Darren McFadden for LT and Bess

Austin for Sproles and Addai? Seriously?

Fitzgerald who will only improve upon his actually pretty solid 2010 campaign... for Reggie Wayne who has Kerry Collins throwing to him? That was the best move you made and that is pretty stupid.

You're trolling. You have to be.

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I want to be wrong, but Best has shown nothing. I really don't get the Best fan club, at all.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Davone Bess? Better year than Miles Austin? Davone Bess?
                You heard it right here First.

Raiders' RB for LT and Bess? You mean Michael Bush or something? Please tell me you mean Michael Bush. If you traded Darren McFadden for LT and Bess
                Devon Mcsomebody. Is he supposed to be good or something?

Austin for Sproles and Addai? Seriously?
                Absolutely. Sproles is a RB1 for the Saints as is Addai for the Colts. Addai is cheap right now.

Fitzgerald who will only improve upon his actually pretty solid 2010 campaign... for Reggie Wayne who has Kerry Collins throwing to him? That was the best move you made and that is pretty stupid.
                I like Wayne and I really don't see the attraction of Fitz.

You're trolling. You have to be.
                Absolutely not. "Bender" manages my team. Bender my robomanager is running the following lineup.

Ryan
                Bess
                VJackson
                LT
                Jerious Norwood
                Todd Heap
                Sproles

My bench consists of the following:

Addai RB4
                Tolbert RB5
                Marshawn RB6

Cutler QB2
                Collins QB3
                Hasslebeck QB4

Wayne WR3
                Henderson WR4
                Nelson WR5
                Washington WR6
                Ted Ginn WR7
                Doucet WR8
                Gresham TE2
                Olsen TE3

Kicker is Mason Crosby
                Defense is Harrison some dude name Joe Haden, and Thomas Davis another dude for Carolina.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Bender really has a hard on for Jerious Norwood.

Whatever you say, Bender!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    What will SJax be doing for you this week?

Last I seen, MJD and DMC are healthy as ever
                    Howd the rest of your team do?
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                      Howd the rest of your team do?
                      Big Ben was atrocious. Lee Evans didn't catch a thing and Maclin didn't do **** either. Lance Kendricks dropped a wide-open TD pass. Santonio Holmes was good, though, and the Arizona defense was torched by Cam Newton but did alright for fantasy purposes thanks to Patrick Peterson's TD return.

MJD and DMC did just dandy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        I want to be wrong, but Best has shown nothing. I really don't get the Best fan club, at all.
                        Best has shown great physical skills. He has really good hands.

He also has vampire teeth.

Anyway, I guess we're all just going to ignore the retarded claims by Ben, right? I shouldn't ascribe the silence as people agreeing with him, right?

Comment

• Best looked to me like an excellent prospect out of college, so I'm willing to cut his (bad) NFL record a lot more slack than I might for another player.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Wow, should I do this trade:

Deangelo + Evans + Collie for Santonio + Torain.

Somebody wants Santonio badly.

Pros, dollar value at the draft:

Santonio (17) + Torain (1)

DeAngelo (25) + Collie (14) + (4)

That's 28 + 25 = 53 dollars of value for what originally cost me 8.

It's great from a depth standpoint, but Santonio just hits so much higher above the average.
                            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 17, 2011, 07:32.

Comment

• Stop worrying about draft day auction prices! They're meaningless at this point.

Torain is worthless because you don't know if he's ever going to see the field in a Shanahan offense, he's hurt a lot (injured now, in fact), and he's behind Hightower and Helu. Austin Collie has Kerry Collins throwing to him. Lee Evans (I'm assuming) will be erratic. He's more of a good sell high when he has a breakout 150 yard 2 TD game hopefully soon. DeAngelo Williams looks terrible. I don't know what happened to him.

Don't know the size of the league or the rules but looks to me like you're giving up a WR2/borderline WR1 and a RB who shouldn't be rostered for a borderline RB2 in a platoon, and two borderline WR3's. There's more upside with Williams, Evans, and Collie, but Santonio Holmes is a safe weekly starter. Torain is worthless, though.

If you're hurting all over, trading for more guys with upside is a good idea but if you're in a strong position, you hold on to your weekly starter.
                              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 17, 2011, 07:51.

Comment

• So what's the verdict, professor Al?

Should I do the trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X