No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the type of things you should note. Most leagues don't include return yards.
    Well, that's part of the reason I took Amendola. I like having a flashy big play reciever - Roddy White, and a 'utility receiver' like Amendola, Cribbs, etc.

Looks like I'll go with Rivers/White/Cribbs/Tolldozer/Beanie/LT.

Looks like Amendola and SJax are going to be ok. Good news for me.

Went 1-2. 2 teams performed very well, with the best team losing. The worst team had 122 and would have won with a Tolbert start. Still making acquisitions there. I've made 24+ moves to the roboteam, and it's much better, but still not there yet. Needs about 20 points to be competitive.

And whatever. Start Nate Washington against Baltimore with Hasselbeck throwing to him. Sure. Whatever.
    I own Hasslebeck in another league He did well last week.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I own Hasslebeck in another league He did well last week.
      He (and Kenny Britt) pulled a productive day out of their ass starting in the final minutes of the 3rd quarter.

And the Jaguars secondary is hardly good. Last year, they were like 31st against the pass.

Good luck with Hasselbeck against Baltimore, sucker.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Starting QBS: Rivers, Cutler, Brees.

How's Peyton workin' out for ya?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Starting QBS: Rivers, Cutler, Brees.

How's Peyton workin' out for ya?
          I won easily. #3 in points scored this week. My top scorer was Freeman with only 18 of my 108 points, but nearly everyone on my team scored in the double-digits. Suck it hard.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• #3 in points scored this week. My top scorer was Freeman with only 18 of my 108 points, but nearly everyone on my team scored in the double-digits. Suck it hard.
            So did mine. I still lost. What, is your league made of midgets or something? They seem to suck at FF if 18 points for Freeman was enough to win.

Comment

So did mine. I still lost. What, is your league made of midgets or something? They seem to suck at FF if 18 points for Freeman was enough to win.
              Freeman: 18 (259 yards 1 TD plus 26 rushing)
              Michael Turner: 14 (140 all-purpose yards)
              MJD: 15 (97 yards 1 TD)
              Marques Colston: 8 (81 yards)
              Brandon Marshall: 13 (139 yards)
              Mike Williams (TB): 11 (50 yards 1 TD)
              Jimmy Graham: 11 (56 yards 1 TD)
              Lions D/ST: 5 (1 INT, 1 FR)
              Robbie Gould: 13 (3 field goals, 3 XP)
              Total: 108 points

Everybody but my defense and Colston put up double-digit points. You don't need 20-30 points from the QB if all your skill position guys get 100+ yards or 40+ and a TD.

Comment

• Plus Miles Austin dropped 15 and Aaron Hernandez dropped 16 both on my bench. Jahvid Best had 11 on my bench.

My team is rock-solid even without Peyton.

Realistically, the team I have should not have had an elite QB bundled with it. A dollar QB like Freeman is what you would expect for my team overall since anyone with the guys I have wouldn't be able to afford a top QB. All Peyton getting hurt did was put my fantasy team where you would expect a fantasy team to be. With Peyton, my team would have been bananas.

Comment

• Everybody but my defense and Colston put up double-digit points. You don't need 20-30 points from the QB if all your skill position guys get 100+ yards or 40+ and a TD.
                  Wow, your league sucks. My team would have killed yours. I had 45 points from Rivers, plus my WRs and RBs were equally good. And I still got smoked 200-156.

Comment

Wow, your league sucks. My team would have killed yours. I had 45 points from Rivers, plus my WRs and RBs were equally good. And I still got smoked 200-156.

You dumbass, there's different scoring settings. What do you think? You can compare fantasy points in one league to that in another?

Rivers got 25 in my league. Pssh... 7 more than Freeman is not that much.

What is your team (and is it a 10-team league?) and I will tell you how many points they would have gotten.

Comment

• With Peyton, my team would have been bananas.
                      My DST team rolled to 143, and won by about 50. Got 17 points off the Chargers D.

Comment

• And you really exposed how stupid you are just now. How the **** are you going to compare one league's settings to that in a completely different league? How are you going to say, "Oh, I got 45 with Philip Rivers and you got 18 with Josh Freeman" when they're two different leagues?!

Comment

• What is your team (and is it a 10-team league?) and I will tell you how many points they would have gotten.
                          Started last week, if you were to convert IDP to a 12 team league:

Rivers
                          White
                          Amendola
                          LT
                          Beanie
                          FJax
                          Winslow
                          Akers
                          D/ST - Chargers

The team that won:

Brees
                          MJD
                          SJax
                          Desean
                          Santonio
                          Lewis
                          Driver
                          Bryant
                          SD- Def.

Comment

• Disclaimer: 12-team league means you're a little scarcer than my 10-team league, although my 10-team league has a pretty big roster and we can not start two RB's, unlike you... so it may even out somewhat.

Still:

Rivers 25 (335 yards 2 TDs)
                            White 6 (61 yards)
                            Amendola 4 (45 yards)
                            LT 8 (16 rushing plus 73 receiving)
                            Beanie 16 (102 all-purpose 1 TD)
                            FJax 11 (112 yards rushing, 6 receiving)
                            Winslow 6 (66 yards)
                            Akers 15 (4 FG, 3 XP)
                            D/ST - Chargers 7 (1 INT)

That would have came to 98 points.

I scored 108. Suck it hard, ******

*note the above disclaimer regarding league size and the fact that you can start 3 RB's and I can not, RB's generally scoring more in this non-PPR format than WR's do

Comment

Started last week, if you were to convert IDP to a 12 team league:

D/ST - Chargers

The team that won:

SD- Def.

They both had Charger defense? I don't understand.

/me
                              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Brees 34
                                MJD 15
                                SJax 11
                                Desean 16
                                Santonio 7
                                Lewis 2
                                Driver 4
                                Bryant 7
                                SD- Def. 7

103 points.

I scored 108.

SUCK IT HARDER, *****

Comment

Working...
                                X