No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****. Before the game, Josh McDaniels said he wanted to get physical with the Eagles in the middle of the field by getting SJax and Kendricks involved in the passing game. I doubt that was a diversion. That's a definite area of weakness for the Eagles. Kendricks just wasn't good enough to exploit it.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Maybe you're over thinking it.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• As long as Michael Bush doesn't have a big second half, I'll have gone 3-0 in my week one in the Poly leagues.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Are you guys (except Ben) all just that good?
          Apparently apolyton is really good at FF this year. With the Tolbert points I would have still lost. With tolbert I would have had 180 points in a loss which would have been a record.,
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Not going to be a good FF this year for me it looks like. Seems I can't win for losing.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• One week is not a trend.

I lose a close one to Sloww, leaving some points on the bench. (But who doesn't, really?)
              Still, at the end of the day, I have to blame myself.

And Romo.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• DOnt like the new waiver system, BTW.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Agreed, me either.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    One week is not a trend.

I lose a close one to Sloww, leaving some points on the bench. (But who doesn't, really?)
                    Still, at the end of the day, I have to blame myself.

And Romo.
                    You say that, but Romo had more fantasy points than Sanchez.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      He also could have done more to win.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Alright.

Well Cribbs, Meachem, or Washington in Amendola's slot?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          1. I don't have Sanchez, so that's irrelevant.
                          2. In SIX 4th-quarter possessions, Romo amassed 0.22 fantasy points:

5 completions = +5 pts
                          118 pass yds (@25/pt) = +4.72
                          6 incomplete = -3 pts
                          1 intercepted = -3 pts
                          1 fumble lost = -3 pts
                          1 sacked = -0.5 pts

Yeah, Romo was just fine. For three quarters.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Alright.

Well Cribbs, Meachem, or Washington in Amendola's slot?
                            Meachem, fool.

Cribbs shouldn't even be rostered.
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Cribbs shouldn't even be rostered.
                              Poly league includes return yards. Cribbs had 10 points in week 1.

Thanks! Now I know for sure not to start Meachem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                Poly league includes return yards. Cribbs had 10 points in week 1.

Thanks! Now I know for sure not to start Meachem.
                                That's the type of things you should note. Most leagues don't include return yards. Cribbs has no value in such leagues. You need to make it clear.

And whatever. Start Nate Washington against Baltimore with Hasselbeck throwing to him. Sure. Whatever.

Keep the guy who had 70 and a score last week and who got 8 targets from Brees, who now has no Colston to throw to either... keep that bum on the bench. Whatever, Ben.

Comment

Working...
                                X