Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the **** is Robomanager?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Robomanager runs that team.

Robomanager drafted.

Robomanager starts the highest projected player in each slot.

Robomanager also picks up the highest projected on offense and defense each week. She found Joe Haden for me, (9 points on D!)

Robomanager should win, depending on Romo. Romo, Dez and Hightower vs LT, Bess, Tashard, VJax and 15 points.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• What the ****?

And you said you were starting Kerry Collins. You said it.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And you said you were starting Kerry Collins. You said it.
          Hey Robomanager said otherwise. The only team that's losing is the one with Roddy White.

I'm up against stiff competition there. Koya's got a solid team and his guys are doing well.

Amendola keeps his starting job. Good man.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• 43 points now for Cutler. This has got to be pissing off JR.

Comment

• Amendola broke his arm.

And you're so full of ****, Ben. That was the 3rd sack fumble for Kerry Collins on the day.

Comment

• Jesus. -1.27 points for Big Ben right now. What the ****?!

Comment

• And you're so full of ****, Ben. That was the 3rd sack fumble for Kerry Collins on the day.
                  I did start Cutler. Up in all my matches, but damn. That Amendola injury sucks.

Comment

• Holy **** Roethlisberger. Am I going to have to start Gradkowski in an Apolyton league again this year?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      Brees, Jennings, and Sproles = IDP Profit!

Add Urlacher to that equation.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        43 points now for Cutler. This has got to be pissing off JR.
                        Why would this piss me off? Because he's on my bench in one league?
                        Doesn't bother me at all. Go Bears!
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          Add Urlacher to that equation.
                          I would be concerned about the fact that you are completly destroying me this week , but as I look at the other matchups, I would either be leading or close against every other team so I am going to put this one down to you having an amazing week (and it's not over yet......my remaining players could make up the difference right....right?? ).

/me
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• It happened to me in the playoffs. Both times I got rolled by better teams. Not much you can do there.

Comment

• Tolldozer! That's great. Now he'll firm up that weak RB cores.

Comment

• Saw this for D/ST league:

The Best Draft of the 2011 season goes to...
                                Youth Rights Knights
                                Manager: Alex
                                The Best Draft is awarded to the team with the most projected season points based on weekly optimal starting lineups.
                                Record Book presented by Toyota - Moving Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X