Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    ****ing ****. I didn't bid on Aaron Rodgers because of injury concerns. **** me. My team went from crazy good to average. What am I going to do with Josh Freeman?
    Win?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

****ing ****. I didn't bid on Aaron Rodgers because of injury concerns. **** me. My team went from below average to bottom of the barrel. What am I going to do with Josh Freeman?
      Fixed that for you. Also, you should start Josh Freeman. He's good.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Snoopy, I'm talking about a different league. The real one I play for money. Not apolyton. No way can you look at my team I posted and say that team is below average.

Josh Freeman will get me 10-20 points a week. Peyton would've gotten me 20-30. I need that 10 points from an elite QB.

And yes, Ben, I went with Manning. Why wouldn't I? The guy never missed a game and he is elite. The other guys went for more than Manning did, anyway. Only Rodgers went for Manning's price level and, as I said, I didn't bid on Rodgers because of injury concerns.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• This team, snoopy, in a 10-team league:

QB: Peyton Manning, Josh Freeman
          RB: Maurice Jones-Drew, Michael Turner, Knowshon Moreno, Jahvid Best, Brandon Jacobs, Delone Carter
          WR: Miles Austin, Mike Williams (TB), Marques Colston, Percy Harvin, Brandon Marshall, Mario Manningham, Lee Evans, Nate Burleson
          TE: Aaron Hernandez, Jimmy Graham
          D/ST: Lions
          K: Robbie Gould

That is well above an average team. Or was with Peyton.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And yes, Ben, I went with Manning. Why wouldn't I? The guy never missed a game and he is elite. The other guys went for more than Manning did, anyway. Only Rodgers went for Manning's price level and, as I said, I didn't bid on Rodgers because of injury concerns.
            Younger, just as good, hitting their stride.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Younger, just as good, hitting their stride.
              And I would have had to pay more... it's an auction. I wasn't paying $80+ for Brees or Brady when I got Manning for under $50.

Comment

• QB: Peyton Manning, Josh Freeman
                RB: Maurice Jones-Drew, Michael Turner, Knowshon Moreno, Jahvid Best, Brandon Jacobs, Delone Carter
                WR: Miles Austin, Mike Williams (TB), Marques Colston, Percy Harvin, Brandon Marshall, Mario Manningham, Lee Evans, Nate Burleson
                TE: Aaron Hernandez, Jimmy Graham
                D/ST: Lions
                K: Robbie Gould

That is well above an average team. Or was with Peyton.
                TE, weak, D, Weak, QB, Weak, K weak. Strong at WR and RB though. You'll be ok, but whatever you paid for the league, kiss it goodbye.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• And I would have had to pay more... it's an auction. I wasn't paying $80+ for Brees or Brady when I got Manning for under $50.
                  How much was Rivers?

Comment

• Don't start some historical revisionism like you did with me and Brett Favre last year and act like I should have known better. Brett Favre's collapse came out of left field. Manning missing a season is still unfathomable even as it appears to be happening.

Comment

• Somebody wants Miles Austin for Matt Stafford...

Do I make that trade?

Comment

Snoopy, I'm talking about a different league. The real one I play for money. Not apolyton. No way can you look at my team I posted and say that team is below average.

Josh Freeman will get me 10-20 points a week. Peyton would've gotten me 20-30. I need that 10 points from an elite QB.

And yes, Ben, I went with Manning. Why wouldn't I? The guy never missed a game and he is elite. The other guys went for more than Manning did, anyway. Only Rodgers went for Manning's price level and, as I said, I didn't bid on Rodgers because of injury concerns.
                        Past performance isn't indicative of future results when it comes to injuries. You can't tell me that you skipped researching his surgery etc etc because he hadn't missed a game.
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Somebody wants Miles Austin for Matt Stafford...

Do I make that trade?
                          HA, no. I mean, unless you want another injured QB on your team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            How much was Rivers?
                            $60.

TE, weak, D, Weak, QB, Weak, K weak. Strong at WR and RB though. You'll be ok, but whatever you paid for the league, kiss it goodbye.

QB was not weak until Peyton went down. Peyton with those RB's and WR's was a very strong team. Stop bsing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                              Past performance isn't indicative of future results when it comes to injuries. You can't tell me that you skipped researching his surgery etc etc because he hadn't missed a game.
                              I thought it was like the knee issue from 2 years ago. Much ado about nothing because it's Peyton Manning.

Comment

• Snoopy and I should be on Freeman's PR team.

Comment

Working...
                                X