No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 teams, 4 pt passing tds, no ppr. This is the auction league where i have AP and CJ, Vick and Roddy White.

Vick, Hines Ward, Plaxico Burress for Mike Wallace, Miles Austin, Josh Freeman.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Wow, I'd take that in a heartbeat as long as wallace and austin can both play (3 WR slots, or Wallace/Austin are both better than your RB3). Freeman will do fine and 4 pt passing TD league is not that high on the QB scoring anyway.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Ha, he only wants to do freeman and austin for vick.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Del Rio is gone. Book it. IIRC, the owner put him on notice that the team had to make the playoffs this year.
          Now this.

So unless Jacksonville has a miraculous season, I can't see him surviving.
          I can't understand that, I really can't.

If you wanted to leave, why not just simply resign?

Garrard was his best shot at making the playoffs, this year. If someone told me it was playoffs or bust this year, the last thing I would do is dump my starting QB and start someone completely untested. Garrard, was what he was, a middle ranked QB. Someone who give you that edge over another team, but still is better than 15 other starters.

It's a much shorter jump from 50 percent of the way there, to playoffs then from absolutely nothing.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Simple: Del Rio wants all your fantasy teams to lose on Rivers' bye week.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Indianapolis Colts superstar quarterback Peyton Manning had another neck surgery on Sunday and is out for the season, according to an Indianapolis area radio host.

Jake Query, a radio show host for 1260 WNDE, reported on Twitter that two reputable sources told him that Manning underwent a third neck procedure on either Sunday or Monday and is subsequently out for the year.
              WTF?!
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• If that's true, there are going to be a lot of pissed off fantasy players, and the whole state of Indiana
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There have been denials as well.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If true, don't you find it kind of irresponsible on his part?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• IIRC, recovery was originally scheduled for some months ago. I think it just didn't go as planned.

Now Barry Sanders and Ricky Williams retiring out of the blue -- THAT was pretty questionable.

Comment

• Barry Sanders and Jim Brown are the epitomes of out of the blue.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The denials are over. ESPN is reporting that Manning did in fact have another surgery this week. He'll be out for months at least, if not the season.
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Cervical fusion surgery. His career may be over.

Comment

• ****ing ****. I didn't bid on Aaron Rodgers because of injury concerns. **** me. My team went from crazy good to average. What am I going to do with Josh Freeman?

Comment

• Dude, you had your choice of Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, and you went with Manning?
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X