No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that case I'm in, though later is better for me (and, given what will surely be free agent chaos, maybe in general?)
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

In for what? we got a team D league and an individual defender league (idp). Thats the main difference, there might be slight differences beyond that on offense too, and maybe return yd for idp.

we got 12 for the team D league so far

Berzerker
      Slowwhand
      Duke of York
      Flash
      MRT
      Ozzy
      Guynemer
      Spaced Cowboy
      Al B
      Koy
      Sparrowhawk
      Jonny

and 7 for the IDP league

Berzerker
      Coldwizard
      Slowwhand
      Guynemer
      Koy
      Ben
      Tuberski (if u want in both just say so)

yahoo allows more than 4 teams per ID
      Last edited by Berzerker; July 18, 2011, 00:01.

Comment

I'll do team d, I don't really care for the other one.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Team D!
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'll do either/both/whatever needs people.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I'll just keep updating my last post with the league members

Comment

Why a change for offense?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

the leagues haven't always had the same off stats, we were playing around with the numbers to find a good balance between the main pos

Comment

I would be pleased to be in either one of the two, though as a new player I don't want to take the spot of an existing player so I would only join if it meant I would be evening out the field. Given the two choices I would probably prefer the team defense though, but don't know enough about either league to be able to make an intelligent choice.

If there are any concerns about how active a manager I would be I have played in the NHL leagues for several years and am among the more active managers (in admittedly a very inactive league). I also have played Survivor NFL Football for the last few years and haven't missed a pick yet. Admittedly neither is the same as managing a NFL team in either of these leagues as more effort would be required on my part, but I look forward to the challenge.

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

You've played in football league, you liar!

Haven't you?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

In for Team D, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          You've played in football league, you liar!

Haven't you?

Assuming you are talking to me, no I haven't ever been in any football pool that involves picking players (meaning I have been in several survivor or pick em type pools, but never one in this style).

For what it's worth I am also Canadian and watch more hockey than football, though I do watch NFL football every weekend...but I don't believe flutie is the best QB to ever throw the ball.
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

That must be what I'm remembering. I was pretty positive you had been involved in football in some regard. So I win!

Comment

if anyone playing 1 league doesn't care we could use you in the IDP league if the D league gets too many people, we're at 12 now and I imagine 14 may be the max

we'll wait and see

Comment

IDP for me, again assuming that they play. *sigh*
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X