No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten team league. Four good players, three or four mediocre players, and two ... well, two that are willing to pay money to lose.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I love your team and the Brady team.

I assume from the way the teams are listed that starters are 2-RBs, 3-WRs, no flex. Correct?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yep, hence my WR streak and ****ty third RB.

Comment

• I gotta agree. I'm loving that Brady team
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Loving your WRs, snoop. That's a powerful group. If Big Ben has an average-for-him season, this team should be really strong.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't understand the love for Cedric Benson. The guy is trash. He was terrible in Chicago. He had one good year in Cincy and has been mediocre otherwise. And we all knew this was coming:

Cincinnati running back Cedric Benson(notes) has begun serving a 20-day jail term in Texas to settle two misdemeanor assault cases.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Serves 7 days, time off for good behavior, done in time for Week 1. At least he manned up and faced the music instead of copping a plea.

Too bad it won't help him figure out how to catch a swing pass.

Comment

• Alby doesn't understand a lot of things. It's just life. I'm making a serious effort to not even try to discuss things with him. He has an opinion and that makes it fact.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hey the man finished, what, 12th in Poly DST last year? The man's a prophet. The Prophet of Philadelphia.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Man, I can not wait to bust out the charts this year.
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Speaking of Vick, (yeah, I know.We weren't. Too bad.) even though I doubt that I'll ever like him, he at least appears to be trying.
                        He played like an NFL QB last year and he's saying all the right things, even about his new contract. About how in Atlanta when he got a big contract and he acted like an ass, but he learned his lesson.
                        I can not despise him without embracing him. He'll never be a Staubach or Unitas to me for sure, though..
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Benson is a great example of quantity over quality. In non-PPR leagues, rushing attempts are king - and Benson will get rushing attempts.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                            Benson is a great example of quantity over quality. In non-PPR leagues, rushing attempts are king - and Benson will get rushing attempts.
                            Yeah until the Bengals have somebody anybody show up on their roster or on their practice squad who is better... I've been waiting for that better guy for 2 years now, though, and it apparently isn't Bernard Scott. The Bengals have to have somebody who is better than Benson.

Where's their James Starks or LeGarrette Blount?
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Yeah until the Bengals have somebody anybody show up on their roster or on their practice squad who is better... I've been waiting for that better guy for 2 years now, though, and it apparently isn't Bernard Scott. The Bengals have to have somebody who is better than Benson.

Where's their James Starks or LeGarrette Blount?
                              It's the Bengals. Why would you think they have an ace up their sleeve?

Comment

• Say what you will about Benson -- can't catch, low YPC, scumbag of a human -- the fact is, he's good for 300+ carries. In non-PPR, that's fantasy gold. Frankly, the Bengals have so many other problems, Cedric is one of the more stable aspects of their organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X