No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least the auction league has plenty of time to get 2-4 more people, I'll bet we can get 'em from ffz/cfc/speakeasy

I like auction drafts, it opens up more strategy

Comment

• Also, anybody who needs to leave a pick for 4am central time, I'm probably the right guy to leave it with these days, since I seem to be consistently up then...
      Yes, same here. I'm settled into new place, and am off right now so I should be available if folks want to leave picks.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        at least the auction league has plenty of time to get 2-4 more people, I'll bet we can get 'em from ffz/cfc/speakeasy

I like auction drafts, it opens up more strategy
        I posted again on CFC.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• At the very least, let's post the draft positioning.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• we are all so very goddamn anxious
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• While I would like to see a draft order, I suspect that posting a draft order would start the draft, and I am still reading the 31 page thread from last years draft

It looks like last year you guys started on August 8th, so if that is any indication, we are ahead of schedule already (assuming you didn't have a problem finishing last year).

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Who asked you, Sparrowhawk?!? Just hush.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• MRT144
                  Berz
                  Guynemer
                  Snoopy
                  BirraImperial
                  Jaguar
                  Flash
                  Ben Kenobi
                  Kraznaya

1 more and we're ready to go, although we will take up to 12 teams.

Comment

• count me in if there is space

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post

Ok, I'm in

/me
                      Welcome Ice Hawks!

OK, we have a league.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by vlad View Post
                        count me in if there is space
                        Vlad! Great to see you here. I think both slow-draft leagues are full, but there's an auction league starting up.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• yeah vlad, let me know if the auction league is what you'd like.

Comment

• sure I would give the auction league a try, my hours are tough though,I work graveyards 4 on 3 off

Comment

• my offer is open to you to Vlad

but the auction draft will be live, probably on a weekend either in the morning or early evening. I have a tournament the last weekend in August so I cant be there until late afternoon onward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                                While I would like to see a draft order, I suspect that posting a draft order would start the draft, and I am still reading the 31 page thread from last years draft

It looks like last year you guys started on August 8th, so if that is any indication, we are ahead of schedule already (assuming you didn't have a problem finishing last year).

/me
                                But if we don't finish the whole draft before the pre-season starts Slowwy will have a heart attack.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X