Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canucks suck I miss my flames and want to post about how the canucks suck so much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canucks suck I miss my flames and want to post about how the canucks suck so much

Here you go Asher. Let's keep that crap outta the actual playoff thread which is for fans who have teams in the playoffs.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

The reason for this thread is I correctly noted the call against Nashville in OT was incorrect, which lead to the GWG on a weak penalty.

Ben, who whines incessantly about how the refs are always out to get the Canucks every time a Canuck gets a penalty, is plugging his ears and chanting in a nasaly voice "LALALALA I can't hear you" and wanting people to stop talk about how the refs gifted a win to Vancouver.

I therefore propose we use this thread to belittle Ben and his pathetic understanding of sport, his pathetic understanding of life, his pathetic understanding of women, his pathetic understanding of math, his pathetic understanding of physics, his pathetic understanding of science in general, his pathetic understanding of common sense, his pathetic understanding of computers, his pathetic understanding of social norms, his pathetic understanding of conservatism, his pathetic understanding of human sexuality, his pathetic understanding of government, his pathetic understanding of shoes, his pathetic understanding of just about anything else you could think of.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ben, who whines incessantly about how the refs are always out to get the Canucks every time a Canuck gets a penalty
      Have I complained at all during the Nashville series? The officiating has been very even. Hey, if you are gonna call me out, at least get it right.

The only ones who are complaining are the Canucks haters who think it's unfair that Nashville only has an advantage of +2 in the series.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Can a mod please rename this thread to its actual topic: "Thread to complain about Ben Kenobi's blatant fanboyism and his not-so-secret mancrush on Asher"

Thanks
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

At least keep Canucks suck, please? The other thread will be so much better if the whining is confined here.

Comment

Your stupidity is just boring, Ben. Not entertaining. Just so you know.

Half of that thread is you whining about the reffing screwing the Canucks. Then once you get a blatant gift from the refs you demand everyone stop talking about it.

Comment

Seriously, will you two just **** and get it over with? The will-they, won't-they sexual tension got old a few years ago.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                I therefore propose we use this thread to belittle Ben and his pathetic understanding of sport, his pathetic understanding of life, his pathetic understanding of women, his pathetic understanding of math, his pathetic understanding of physics, his pathetic understanding of science in general, his pathetic understanding of common sense, his pathetic understanding of computers, his pathetic understanding of social norms, his pathetic understanding of conservatism, his pathetic understanding of human sexuality, his pathetic understanding of government, his pathetic understanding of shoes, his pathetic understanding of just about anything else you could think of.
                We've already got every other thread in the OT for that stuff.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Seriously, will you two just **** and get it over with? The will-they, won't-they sexual tension got old a few years ago.
                  I nominate Ben as "bottom"
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

He strikes me as an eager bottom. At least, that's my experience with hardcore Christians and Mormons.

Comment

Working...
                    X