College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    The consensus on the Michigan internets is that Nebraska players and fans are among the classiest to have ever visited Michigan Stadium, we are thrilled to have them in the Big Ten, and would like to make them our new #2 rival, because seriously, **** MSU and Notre Dame.
    I wish I could say the love-in was mutual, but the Big House didn't make the best first impression with the power outage and lusty booing of Nebraska. Really cool stadium, though, and most of the fans seemed like normal, pleasant people as long as you didn't mention Michigan State or Ohio State.

Some guy after the game mockingly told me that I probably wished Nebraska were back in the Big 12. I just kind of stared at him blankly, in shock at such a stupid statement. Who would want to be in a Big 12 that is simultaneously brutal to play in and likely to lose another member at any moment? I'd much rather be in the Big Ten, even if you have to piss in the dark while your team gets annihilated.

Comment

• The honoring of Lloyd Carr (without any indication that he was run out of his job only a few years before) and the multiple mentions of Michigan's 1997 national title (without any indication that the other team on the field won half the national title that year) were very impressive displays of cognitive dissonance, though.

Comment

• In conclusion...

Comment

• Can't say what was going on with the power; never experienced that in my eight years in Ann Arbor.

Lloyd was not run out of town, at all. He chose to retire; he continued to be the "man behind the curtain" in the football program, and pushed hard to hire Hoke the first time, let alone this year.

As to the video: Tremendous.

You should've told me you were going to the game, I could've given you tips as to best places to eat in town.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Appropriate end to the Texas-A&M rivalry, with the Big 12 refs ****ing the Aggies and handing the win to the Longhorns. That's Big 12 football.

Comment

• You're an idiot.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You still pretending to be a Tech fan, you ****ing stealth Longhorn?

Comment

• Against A&M, I'm not stealth. Tannehill's 3 interceptions hurt them, not the refs.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Even Craig "the Murdering Texan*" James thought that the refs screwed A&M.

Spoiler:
                    * Allegedly

Comment

• Craig James is a jackass. His son is a puss.

Comment

• Of course Craig James is a jackass. He's Texan.

Comment

• Oh god, I had blocked this from my memory...

Michigan's band makes Stanford's look cool.

Comment

• I have no idea what that is.

Comment

• Neither did most of the crowd.

Comment

• I hate even contemplating a non-conference champ in the title game, but suppose LSU loses to Georgia... they still have to be in, right. And not in the, the BCS will still have them 1 or 2 sense, but in the no one else has come even close to having such a great season sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X