No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the OK St and Boise St debacles, depriving us of new blood in the championship game, college football is dead to me.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm sure no one cares but me, but crap for Louisville beating South Florida. Makes it a bit harder for Rutgers to win the Big East and get that BCS berth.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• We will all care once we find out which Big East team will be ruining a BCS bowl this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          I'm sure no one cares but me, but crap for Louisville beating South Florida. Makes it a bit harder for Rutgers to win the Big East and get that BCS berth.

No, that probably won't happen.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
            We will all care once we find out which Big East team will be ruining a BCS bowl this season.
            They will likely play Virginia Tech, which means no one aside from people in Virginia will care.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So far, so good, gentlemen.

I shall count no chickens until the clock reads 0:00, and the whistle has blown.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Comment

• YES
                    YES
                    YES
                    YES
                    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

MY ****ING PANTS FELL OFF I WAS JUMPING AROUND SO MUCH
                    APPARENTLY I HAVE LOST SOME WEIGHT

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Comment

• Still shaking so bad that I can barely type

So ****ing happy

So ****ing glad I didn't go to my brother-in-law's housewarming/pseudo-Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Gentlemen, I know I don't say it enough, but I love you guys. Each and every one of you. Even Ben.

Comment

• Ohio State

Still, I suppose it's good for the rivalry and the conference that you guys won a Game before Urban Meyer arrives to dominate you worse than Tressel ever did.

Comment

• 2008 CapitalOne Bowl says hi.

Besides, his D-Coordinator is already on our sideline. Columbus delenda est.

Comment

• Now c'mon Penn State!

Comment

• Yikes. You gonna back that horse? They gonna lose by 24.

Comment

Working...
                                X