No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the top two, maybe three* in the Pac-12, it is a giant ****ing mess.

The Big Ten at least as five plausible teams.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur on October 29th View Post
      The Big Ten doesn't make a lick of sense this year. I'm fully expecting Michigan to smoke Nebraska in a couple weeks to continue building this ****ed up transitive web of wins and losses.
      Called it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
        Yeah, McQueary !
        QFT

Comment

• Weekend of stunners.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Is Boris ok?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I doubt it.

**** is on fire, yo.

I honestly have no idea.

1. LSU
              2. Alabama
              3. Oklahoma State
              4. Virginia Tech
              5. Stanford
              6. Houston
              7. Arkansas
              8. Oregon (USC would go here-ish)
              9. Michigan State
              10. Wisconsin

NEAR: Boise State, Michigan (seriously), LOLkahoma, Georgia, Penn State
              FAR: Any sense of what the **** is going on.

Fer Christ's sake, I'm pretty sure that it looks like Utah--UTAH--is going to play in the inaugural Pac-12 Championship Game.
              Last edited by Guynemer; November 20, 2011, 03:04.

Comment

• Yay USC, now we don't have to hear Oreg=on whining about being in the NCG.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  Is Boris ok?
                  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU

No, I'm fine. Nothing really changed for the Ducks in terms of the end-of-season destination: they'll beat the Beavers, win the Pac-12 championship and go to the Rose Bowl. It would have taken a miracle for them to jump Alabama anyway, and we all know what I think about miracles.

It IS a weird dichotomy of "At least it was USC/WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE USC???" though.

And the Huskies loss was much more humiliating, which is always a bonus.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Not sure it necessarily would have taken a miracle to jump Alabama. Remember, Oregon would have gotten a boost from the Pac-12 Championship Game and then the voters would make sure of no rematch (they really can't now - well unless LSU loses... but even then).
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Not sure it necessarily would have taken a miracle to jump Alabama. Remember, Oregon would have gotten a boost from the Pac-12 Championship Game and then the voters would make sure of no rematch (they really can't now - well unless LSU loses... but even then).
                      Um... LSU-Oregon would've also been a rematch.

Comment

Not sure it necessarily would have taken a miracle to jump Alabama. Remember, Oregon would have gotten a boost from the Pac-12 Championship Game and then the voters would make sure of no rematch (they really can't now - well unless LSU loses... but even then).
                        Why would Oregon have gotten a boost from beating some crap Pac-12 South team like UCLA or Utah (since ASU has now blown it)? Their only chance for a boost was to mudhole USC, which was unlikely from the start, no matter what the spread said. Even then, it more than likely would not have been enough to overcome the big advantage Alabama had with the voters and computers that would keep them in second place. The only real chance was for either Alabama or LSU to lose a game, which I think is pretty unlikely, albeit not impossible. Arkansas will be particularly dangerous for LSU.

Besides, given how the USC game went, I'd prefer Oregon play in the Rose Bowl anyway rather than face LSU or Bama in the NCG... Seems to me like the outcome would be about the same as the initial LSU game.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          Um... LSU-Oregon would've also been a rematch.
                          One from the beginning of the year.

Comment

• The consensus on the Michigan internets is that Nebraska players and fans are among the classiest to have ever visited Michigan Stadium, we are thrilled to have them in the Big Ten, and would like to make them our new #2 rival, because seriously, **** MSU and Notre Dame.

Comment

• Alabama has beaten four teams with winning records so far this year.

Michigan has beaten seven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                Alabama has beaten four teams with winning records so far this year.

Michigan has beaten seven.

That number could change if the formerly 6-0 Illini keep puking on their shoes...
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X