No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NY Times coverage is pretty comprehensive. Impressive -- almost like there's still room for journalism in this world.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Pete Thamel does a good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        State College is a close-knit community. Word would get around that a Penn State coach had met with investigators. So investigators set up a meeting in an out-of-the-way parking lot, according to those with knowledge of the case.

There, one day a little over a year ago, McQueary unburdened himself, the two people said. He needed little prompting.

He told of a horrific scene he had stumbled upon as a graduate assistant one Friday night in March 2002: a naked boy, about 10, hands pressed against the locker room wall of the Lasch Football Building, being raped by Sandusky. McQueary was explicit and unequivocal, the people said. He had told Paterno, the team’s longtime and widely beloved head coach, about the incident the next day, but he was filled with regret that nothing had happened.

“This had been weighing on him for a very long time, and our guys felt he was relieved to get it off his chest,” one law enforcement official said. “When he had the opportunity to make it right, he told the truth.”

Sandusky, in his first public statement this week, acknowledged that he “horsed around” with boys in the shower but insisted there was no sexual intent.

But for investigators, the identification of McQueary, and the account he would ultimately tell under oath, was pivotal. In the coming months, investigators uncovered other alarming facts.

McQueary
        Yeah, McQueary ! When confronted seven years later he finally admits to what he saw.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Victim #1 is the brave one, not McQueary.

ACK!

Comment

• Iowa State is trying to screw up the BCS.

ACK!

Comment

• AND THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ACK!

Comment

• As of tonight, I'm an Auburn fan.

Or Arky, whichevah.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• The state of Oklahoma leads the NCAA in giving up upsets now.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Go Team Chaos.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• God dammit. Now those two miricle hail mary losses are even bigger.

Take away those two miricle 1 in 50 plays... or even take away one of them... and my Badgers would be solidly in the NC hunt.

Son of a ****ing *****!
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I was just thinking the same thing. Poor Wisky.

Comment

• Encouraging start.

Comment

• Wait, we made a field goal over 40 yards?

Nebraska is doomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                I was just thinking the same thing. Poor Wisky.
                                Actually, if any group of fans should be on suicide watch, it would be Boise State fans.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X